Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 19, 2024, 01:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom since today  (Read 371 times)
Junknown

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« on: August 02, 2014, 01:13:41 PM »

After one of the guys she betrayed me with recontacted me (both of us were deceived again by her after he tried to warn me and she isolated us from each other) and she started to have a new relationship with a new guy while mantaining both of the relationships she had going at the same time for (1 year and 7 and 6 months) I moved on.

Me and him are mantaining this contact on the shadows as she already tried to know by him if he contacted me and said a lot of crazy stuff i heard (he used 2 mobile phones and i hear her at same time). Saying she was worried i would kill myself. Really? Thats what she always told me she would do when we separated... .

We exchanged a lot of What the heck stories since yesterday, completely crazy stuff from both parts. Now i know that she tried to switch the kind of relationship for both of us to a friends with benefits one... .

Today i managed to face her with the discovery of the rebetrayal with this guy and the new betrayal relationship with the other guy. I escalated it. She went "You dont want to talk with me, uh? Just throw stuff?". I said i didnt and was going to block her. Said and done... .Blocked. Not on mobile tough.

Everything is better now. But its so sad... .I loved her so deeply and connected with her in such an intense way and it was all a lie. She had the relationship with this guy at same time since start and said and sent similar things to him... .And she even started one with a 3rd one later on. That is the guy she is dating right now... .

Can things get any weirder? 
amigo

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 02:41:06 PM »

Congratulations on your new found freedom!

It definitely helps to share What the heck stories. Crazy, but I think you are lucky you found the other "victim" and you guys can bond (in a sick way) against the BPD. I often wish I could talk to the other girl in my BPDex s life, but I have a feeling she would not be very receptive and see me as the enemy. I don't think she has as much insight, although she has been recycled on and off for 2 years, poor girl.

I did have a chance to talk to the ex's wife from 14 years ago, and having her tell me he threatened to kill her and tried to strangle her, definitely helps me stay N/C, even if I don't believe her entirely, but it still helps to at least get confirmation, that something has been wrong with him for many years.

Hearing the bad reality helps with getting over the really good stuff. I too felt deeply connected to my ex, and he pushed his "I love you" on me over and over, until I believed it and actually decided to let down my guard and let him into my heart too. Well, everyone on this site can imagine what happened after I let my guard down... .CHAOS,SH.TSTORM in my face BOMB EXPLOSION.

Things will not get weirder, because now we took over the reigns and won't let this craziness continue. Detachment! Freedom!
Aussie0zborn

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 09:34:11 AM »

Yes it was all a lie. It can only get weirder if you allow it. Protect yourself and block her EVERYWHERE. Find something to do with your spare time so that you  have no spare time. Make yourself busy and get yourself a sexual health check-up while you're at it.
Junknown

Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »

So far ive been contacting the replacement and still trading stories. So many crazy weird things. She was having both relationships at same time since beggining. I always felt she had something with him. Plus the weird evidence i found with time.

It has been really good to talk and to finally see how fake she was.

Today i told her husband (he knew everything, as she wasnt divorced but emotionally separated from him) that i stopped my relationship with her and that she betrayed me with 2. Once, when i was betrayed, he told me he went through exactly the same stuff once as well and to be strong. Now things have gone more serious even. I would love to hear him saying she has a problem. Just another confirmation. Confessing he knew all the time, but couldnt give me a serious warning bcs he didnt want problems with her. I personally think she uses their kid as leverage to control him as he allows a lot of things, including her using his money to pay university and all the stuff she needs even tough she says she is around just bcs of their son.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest