Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 07, 2024, 09:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I may have found my key out  (Read 347 times)
hollycat

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: September 26, 2015, 06:18:08 PM »

BPD Husband moved out June 29th. Rather, he was moved out. He told me he didn't want to be "here" which I took to be with me and that he was "in HELL." So, I told him I did not want him to be with me feeling like that, and he needed to find somewhere else to go.  After 3 days of arguing (this was before I officially knew about his borderline diagnosis), he said something which made me totally lose my temper and I threw some water at him. Not the water bottle, mind you, but water. He went ballistic, screamed: You will never abuse me again, and proceeded to punch the refrigerator.  He then said: you will never teach again, I am having you arrested for assault and he did indeed call the police. Well, they showed up, he was nasty, nothing happened. I left my house for a while and when I came home, I refused to deal with him. His mother texted me and she ended up buying a plane ticket for him. I took him to the airport later that night. Over the course of the last 3 months, I have received a barrage of devaluing, insulting, depreciating and downright nasty text messages. We have only spoken once on the phone. I posted elsewhere he came and got his stuff this past week.  I have been a little wobbly about NC.  I love him but I don't love how he acts and I am relieved to be away from him. Still, I am a little wobbly and a little afraid of recycling.  Today I saw my adult sons for the first time in 7 months. We had a wonderful day together and the oldest one told me he was thinking of moving from South Carolina to live with me in Florida for a while.  I was ecstatic to hear this.  All of a sudden, engaging in more crazy making behavior with Husband seemed utterly ridiculous.  My sons were appalled to hear I had any positive feelings for him at all.  They may be the very best reasons I will stay away from Husband and ultimately file for divorce.
AsGoodAsItGets

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:44:04 PM »

Good for you. 
Mutt
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 09:01:47 PM »

Hi hollycat,

I have received a barrage of devaluing, insulting, depreciating and downright nasty text messages.

I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I don't really have advice other than keep self-protecting.

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest