Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 01:34:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for new chapter  (Read 362 times)
maria1

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 18, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »

Hi everybody

My GP tells me he thinks I've got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or ME. Bit of a shock because I've never really believed it wasn't just psychosomatic. I'm absolutely exhausted and I'm not feeling on top of anything.

I need to say goodbye to this place for a while. Need to spend less time on the laptop and more time sleeping, reading and connecting in the real world, eating my greens and going for walks. It's a good thing- it'll be good for me.

I'm not escaping into a relationship; I'm not reconnecting with my BPDex, he continues to fade into the background; I'm just wanting to try and carry on getting to know myself and getting healthy, looking after my kids and breathing real air, feel thee sun and the rain. Somehow I'm a bit addicted to this place and all of you great people and I need to get along without it if I can.

You are all utterly amazing and I just wanted to say thank you all for all of it and I wish all of you the very best in getting to know yourselves and continuing to grow. It's lifelong and some people never get the gift we got from our pwBPD relationships and this awesome website X

myself

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:29:59 PM »

Best of luck to you, you've been inspiring and there for me many times, helpful with so many others, honest, deep, and real. Setting a great example. I had a dream recently where you and I met in an open-air market, bumping into one another and realizing who the other was. We laughed, good to meet, talked a bit and wished each other well, going on our ways. I'm not surprised to read you're heading off into your 'real life' more, you've worked hard in that direction and I'm very happy for you to have made such progress, and to have a positive outlook as you continue on into the rest of your life. I hope your health improves and you get all the best that you deserve. Thank you very much for everything. Wishing you peace.  
P.F.Change
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Bisexual
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:25:56 PM »

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post) Good job taking care of you! Hope it helps with the CFS. Come back whenever you need.

Wishing you peace,

PF

“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”--Lao Tzu
Forestaken

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 04:21:03 PM »

Hi Maria1: I dunno if you read my post a few ago about making a dramatic change in my life.  Well, I just returned from the place I was thinking about moving to.  It was a smart move on my part.  I'm not going into this without doing my HW.

Regardless of what you decide.  Change could be good or bad.  But regret is everlasting.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest