Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 01:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She keeps on pushing  (Read 359 times)
Knowingishalf

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: October 14, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »

Wow what a weekend.  I was looking forward to beginning to move my personal belongings to my parents in preparation for my upcoming divorce.  I was about 10 days out from moving out and blam!  She got me.  She was driving her car and wrecked in to a tree.  She is 100% fine and I am not heartless, but this just smashes in all my plans.  I guess you know what they say about the best laid plans.  There are a couple more kickers here. 

1. I have been planning a bankruptcy here as well, with out that car loan I don't meet the means test

2. Because my finances are so bad we can not purchase a new car, plus were I to it would prevent my options on filing.

3.  She drops some info that she is "late" - we haven't been together in around 4 months... .Weird right?

So I think she is trying to give me a heart attack with stress.
nevaeh

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 09:57:15 AM »

Oh wow... .did she know you were planning on leaving?

About 3 years ago I was preparing to divorce my uBPDh.  I had a consultation with a lawyer and had lined things up with my parents to borrow the money needed for the retainer, which was significant because kids involved.  I had been taking various files to work to scan so I had copies... .things like birth certificates, life insurance, car titles, etc.  I had the appointment set for a Tuesday and BLAM... .the Thursday prior to that H confronts me and asks me if I want a divorce... .he has noticed I have been acting weird.  I tell him that yes, I am thinking about it and that I had an appointment with a lawyer.  He spent the entire weekend glued to me, except for that Saturday morning he had to "run errands" and I realized later that he had taken my office keys and had come to my office to see what I had stashed away here.  H vowed to change and he was a wreck the entire weekend (and, by default, so was I).  I didn't realize he had gone to my office until I got to work on Monday and noticed things were not as I had left them.  H started therapy the following week, went a total of 3 times and then declared that he felt he could "fix himself" so he quit going.  I think H has things "booby-trapped" in our files now so he will know if I am getting in to files.  To be honest I find it really creepy.

Anyway, you saying that she wrecked the car made me wonder if she found out or knew of your plans and did this as a way to stop everything.  Are you thinking this is a possibility?  I think my H has a sixth sense about these things and when he senses me pulling away there are certain things he does to try and draw me back in.  Frustrating, to say the least.

I hope you can get through this obstacle quickly and keep moving forward with your plans.

Take care... .
DragoN

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 10:00:05 AM »

When it rains it pours. Reads like a head smashed in event coming up.

Excerpt
She drops some info that she is "late" - we haven't been together in around 4 months... .Weird right?

Very! And typical. She may have gotten the scent in the wind that you are on the ejection path. Now she is trapping you. IF you are certain that the child is Not yours, and you won't know without DNA testing, mind you also get an ultrasound, you should be able to guess the age of the fetus. Do not do the wild thing without protection.  Regardless her claims to be on the pill.
Knowingishalf

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »

Never, never with out protection, I do not feel she is capable of raising another child she isn't with our first.  I don't know if she knew but I believe she is on the sent.  I do think she may be missed due to stress and nothing nefarious, but why bring it up? She has a history of going months sometimes between.  Also I have been keeping extra track and I know counting from out last time( a moment of weakness on my part) she had 1 after that, but I know that doesn't always mean anything... .  Arg my chest already wants to implode and it is only Monday.
DragoN

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 10:18:16 AM »

Excerpt
Arg my chest already wants to implode and it is only Monday.

Breathe in, breathe ouuuuuuuut... .

Focus on what you know you Can Do, and leave the rest. It'll still be there.

Knowingishalf

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »

You should tell that to my time sheet I am currently ignoring... .Smiling (click to insert in post)

DragoN

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »

Procrastinator  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)   

Get thyself back to work!

I'm just as bad though... . But... .then I get busy
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest