Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 06:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Changed my FB status stbexw goes bezerk  (Read 380 times)
cal644

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 25, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »

The divorce is almost finalized so I change my FB status from married to it's complicated.  I get texts almost immediately from my stbexuBPDw how she is soo glad I am moving on and have a new relationship going - and that she can't beleive I'm already dating.  I explained - were almost divorced, still married, but that she won't work on our relationship so I changed it to it's complicated - then she blows up about how people are talking they saw me with other woman - explained yes 2 that are in my support group - which the guys in my support group were there too.  Here she has chosen not to want me in her life and blows up as I make steps to move on.  I felt like a fool telling her that she crushed my heart and that I'm not even at a stage to consider dating - but I felt I needed to be honest.  (at least one of us is - Laugh out loud (click to insert in post) )
just_think
formerly "thinkpensive"

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 10:02:29 PM »

What is complicated about your relationship with her?  Why are you still friends on facebook?  Did you do that to get a reaction out of her? If not, in hindsight, do you think you could have done that without getting a reaction?

How is any of that helping you detach?
cal644

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »

No we are not friends on FB - I didn't do it to get a reation from her I did it to help me detach where I came to the acceptance stage that I am no longer "married" - and I don't think she will ever come back.  She somehow spies and knows everything that I post or do anywhere I go - but she told me I need to move on with my life time and time again.  But whenever I start to she freaks out.
laelle

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 06:08:19 AM »

I understand the need to be "done with it" and to detach.  You cant stop her from freaking out about, all you can do is not react to it.

Its not her concern anymore and she is just taking shots at you.  Let the divorce get over first before changing your status again in the future. 
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest