Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 03:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show me the end.  (Read 402 times)
nolisan

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: April 16, 2013, 03:21:23 AM »

I am looking back - she was right.

I'm a fool, worthless, and can never be an adult. She was right to leave.

I thank her for pointing this out. I am and will forever be inferior and unlovable.

Worth more dead than alive ... .   all my will to her. Hope she uses it for therapy - not that it matters.

Not suicidal ... .   just laying down ... . let nature take it course. My final gift to her. It;s what she wants.

Worthless to anything, anybody, a burden to God ... .   just a cosmic mistake ... .   Show me the end.

HarmKrakow

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 03:35:40 AM »

I am looking back - she was right.

I'm a fool, worthless, and can never be an adult. She was right to leave.

I thank her for pointing this out. I am and will forever be inferior and unlovable.

Worth more dead than alive ... .   all my will to her. Hope she uses it for therapy - not that it matters.

Not suicidal ... .   just laying down ... . let nature take it course. My final gift to her. It;s what she wants.

Worthless to anything, anybody, a burden to God ... .   just a cosmic mistake ... .   Show me the end.

Mate, you are not going to do anything stupid, go call a friend or some hotline. Smiling (click to insert in post)

Are you in therapy? What does your therapist say? Have you been diagnosed with something?
really

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 04:07:05 AM »

Nolisan

You are among friends here and some of us have felt that way - me included.

I have posted similar thoughts myself. 

I am a long way from being healed from the mess she caused to my life but I am finally beyon those thoughts.  They were strong they were frequent and I saw no end to them.

There is a way through this for you.   It might not be an easy road and there may be set backs along the way but there is a way through.   

Please reach out to a friend, keep posting and dig deep.   

I don't belittle how all consuming those thoughts can but they can and will pass

Others on this site were a huge support when I had those thoughts.  I hope we can be for you.
VeryFree
Formerly known as 'VeryScared' and 'ABitAnnoyed'

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 04:12:01 AM »

Hi Nolisan

We all went and are still going through deep troubles. You're not alone out there, so please use the knowledge and experiences of others to get back on track.

We're here for you!

Clearmind
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 04:18:28 AM »

nolisan, grief is a process and we have all felt that overwhelming feeling of helplessness. It does get better - I promise! Depression is part of the detaching process.

Are you able to reach out to a friend and chat? It really helps to have someone to reach out to and talk.

Can you let us know how you are doing?

jrx

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 06:37:55 AM »

We're all with you, man. If you need to sleep the day away to take care of yourself, by all means, but come back to us. We're all listening: we know you're worth it.
nolisan

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 11:36:59 AM »

I'm OK - a dark night. Thanks for caring
Surnia
Retired Staff

Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »

Hi nolisan

How are you doing?

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
nolisan

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »

Still feel my only purpose is to pass my will onto her - she is superior - i am inferior
Surnia
Retired Staff

Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 04:33:44 AM »

So sorry to hear about this, nolisan.

Sounds like you are very harsh with yourself. Comparing is a very hard road... .    

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
VeryFree
Formerly known as 'VeryScared' and 'ABitAnnoyed'

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 05:42:42 AM »

I really think nobody is inferior or superior and nobody should feel this way. We all have our good and bad sites. None of them makes you better or worse than somebody else.

Living in a society means that some behaviours are appreciated/rewarded more than other ones, but on baselevel, that shouldn’t matter how you feel about yourself of about another. It al cultural!

In some societies people are heroes because they kill another, in other societies they face deathpenalty.

Where lies the thruth? It’s in our heads. And our head is filled with ideas from our society, our parents, our education and so on.

We should try to let go of this ideas and get back to the basics: our own feelings, our own needs.

And within that I really think there shouldn’t be feelings of superiority or inferiority. I don’t want to feel superior over my stbxBPDw, because I don’t have a mental illness. I really think you shouldn’t feel inferior because of your circumstances.

Try to go back to the real roots of humankind. Be gentle on yourself!

tailspin

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 08:21:05 AM »

nolisan 

I remember giving up on life at one point; I was duped and fooled and believed his phony words.  I submitted to his drama, let him win and admitted defeat. 

You may be in a dark place but you are also in a very important place right now.  Acceptance that you cannot change her is an important part of healing because now you can focus on you.

I hope you can focus on you with all the kindness, love, and gentle compassion you once gave to her. 

tailspin
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest