Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 02:53:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will he ever stop stalking me?  (Read 339 times)
raven9171

« on: January 25, 2014, 10:19:12 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I mainly read this board, so this is only the second time I've posted.

I am going through a nightmare with my husband ( only legally), I'm filing for divorce as soon as I can.

I;m very angry for myself for not seeing the read flags.  Our marriage started with accusation, I couldn't even go to the store by myself without being accused of cheating on him, etc.  He never got a job because I believe that he was so paranoid that he had to make sure that I wasn't going on the internet contacting ex-boyfriends, going on dating sites etc.  He put me through hell, non of his accusations were true, I was faithful to him all along.  He was also a pathological liar.  It would take me forever to post all of the insane things he accused me of doing.

Then the physical abused  started when he punched me in the ace.  I had an exit plan, but he bat me to it, when he pushed me out the front door with only the shirt on my back. He' s been threatening my friends, sending text messages, trying to make me feel sorry for him by texting u-tube videos about his mental condition.

I am very frightened by him, I had to leave the state and he still cant figure out where I am, which is driving him crazy< because I haven't responded to any of hi text messages or phone calls.

Does anyone have a similar situation, I really need some advise from people on this board that can relate or give me some idea how long it took their BPD to leave me alone?
Monarch Butterfly

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 11:00:13 AM »

Hi Raven,

I haven't got to that point as of yet, so I can't respond by my personal experience. But I can say that what I have read on this board is that a pwBPD only moves on when someone else is in the picture. When a replacement is involved you get more room to leave. But even with someone else, there are many recycling attempts.

I am sorry for what you are going through. It sounds a bit scary. I wish you the peace of mind to work things out mentally in a safe place and the courage to go through with your exit plan.

Keep posting. Getting other opinions is a helpful tool. Maybe others have more info to give you.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest