Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 06, 2024, 12:17:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving tomorrow.  (Read 376 times)
grover11

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 02, 2014, 05:11:19 PM »

Well tomorrow is moving day and I'll be leaving my brothers. I think you may all feel like I'm spamming because I anticipate alot of posting just to get the support I know I will need. I have a very supportive family but I also know I will find another supportive family here. I think the times that I am alone will be the hardest so I vow to spend time on here to keep my mind off of the guilt and self doubt.

Thanking you all in advance.
cosmonaut

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 10:14:56 PM »

Good luck with the move, grover.  Do I understand correctly that you are transitioning out on your own from staying with your brother?   That's a big step, especially if you will be living alone.   I'm glad that you have your family too.  Lean on them if you need to do so.  A support network is so important right now.   This forum is also great.  I've received a tremendous amount of support and wisdom here.

Best of luck tomorrow!  Let us know how everything goes.
heartandwhole
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 07:32:50 AM »

grover11,

This is a big step, and a positive one.  The beginning of your new life.  I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

There will probably be tough times ahead, grieving the loss of your marriage.  Lean on your family, and lean on us.  We will all help you through.

Do you have a T?

When the pain of love increases your joy, roses and lilies fill the garden of your soul.
grover11

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 05:17:24 PM »

Well the move went smoothly and my youngest son and his girlfriend took me shopping the we played some PS3 and watched a movie, it was nice and relaxing. My daughter is coming over later today to help unpack and set things up, its nice to have the support of family and 2 of my kids.My older son hasn't had any contact but I think it would only be negative anyway.

I got an email from my wife today saying how much she misses me and wants to try again and how she has basically seen the light. It's hard to read and makes me fell very guilty and a little doubtful in my decision to leave.

I had a talk with my son's girlfriend and she told me how my wife is telling him that she will have to sell the house now, she never gave me a chance to explain to her what I would be giving her every month. I sent him home with post dated cheques for the next 2 months but I can see how she trying to guilt him and it makes me feel I made the right decision. I wish she would leave him out of this kind of stuff but I see what she is doing, even though I'm not sure she does.

Anyway I am going to try to stay busy to keep my mind off of thing's and I don't think I will contact her for a little while yet.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest