Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 10:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I know why she disappeared  (Read 389 times)
hurting300

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 03, 2014, 09:41:58 AM »

Ok for those who are following my story here, my BPDex suddenly disappeared without warning in April this year. I have not heard one word from her or my baby since. But she has been driving by my house when I'm gone. Ok I know now why she left me! She left because I told her to GET A JOB OR LEAVE. HELP ME WITH OUR BABY OR LEAVE. STOP LYING TO ME OR LEAVE. I do not realize I was setting strong boundaries for her and borderlines hate that! I feel so much better now, I now know that it's my fault haha. She is the "victim" Of a controlling mean boyfriend. Lol.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Lolster

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:04:04 AM »

And now she only has herself to look after the baby, support herself, and only has herself to lie to.  No wonder she's driving past your house, she'll be soo annoyed that you made her leave and look after herself and the baby! You terrible, terrible man!  Smiling (click to insert in post)
no_ordinary

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 10:08:02 AM »

LOL.

mine left when i told her that i'm not in love with her anymore... .how could I.

Smiling (click to insert in post)
hurting300

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 10:41:25 AM »

I sent all my texts, emails and everything to a guy that's an awesome profiler, he sit me down and explained it very well. He said, think about it man why would she get a job? Your working. Why would she take care of a baby? She has you and her grandmother for that! He said I'm sorry but it's your fault she left, because you are a hard working honest man that got tired of all her s***! So she ran off like a pissed off teenager mad at daddy. He said I've seen this more times then you think. And he also said one thing that scares me. They ALWAYS COME BACK once they feel your not angry. That man lifted a weight off ME.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Huh?

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:06 AM »

I have been struggling with my ex fiances "disappearance" too.  I too, set a boundary and havent heard from her since... .going on 32 days now.  I told her to "call me when we can have an honest conversation" while she kicked me out of the house for calling her on some of her lies.  All Ive gotten in silence since then... .which has been making me doubt myself.  Still sticking to my boundaries... .but Ive been wrestling with my decision and whether or not I did the right thing.
hurting300

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:09:19 AM »

do not ever doubt yourself! Sure your going to miss her, but think about it. If she could have an honest conversation then she would have called by now. She'll call you. One day when you least expect it. This guy I went to has a 35 year career working with personality disordered people and criminals. He told me flat out, when a person goes silent they become dangerous. Stay away from her man. You got your s*** together and told her to stop the abnormal activity and she choose to leave. That really means your better than her.

Huh?

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »

do not ever doubt yourself! Sure your going to miss her, but think about it. If she could have an honest conversation then she would have called by now. She'll call you. One day when you least expect it. This guy I went to has a 35 year career working with personality disordered people and criminals. He told me flat out, when a person goes silent they become dangerous. Stay away from her man. You got your s*** together and told her to stop the abnormal activity and she choose to leave. That really means your better than her.

Thanks man.  I appreciate it.  At least we have our heads held high while drawing a line in the sand... .thats really the only thing I feel good about this situation.  Smiling (click to insert in post)
hurting300

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her. She was a funny woman we laughed and wrestled each other, very steamy sex Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). She is a hot woman. But seriously I can find someone just like her but not crazy as hell Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). And so can you. You're a good man.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest