Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 11:26:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons in Love  (Read 365 times)
CareTaker

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 10, 2015, 01:11:41 AM »

Although I have been very quiet these past few months, I do still read on this site. But today I thought I just have to share an experience, and maybe someone can learn from it.

I walked out of my relationship in September last year. Simply because I was blackmailed into having a baby, and after being attacked with a bread knife, I finally realized something is wrong. There where many other read flags over the 3 years of our relationship, but that one did it for me. I walked and never looked back.

At the time of meeting her, my ex was renting a room her mother was paying for her. She 32, and was looking for a job. But had no previous experience or qualifications.  Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)  Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)  Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)

She eventually found a job, and I was there to rescue. I stay and work about 30km out of town, so I got us a flat in town. I stayed over mostly weekends, and one or two days during the week. But because she was in town, I transferred the money for the flat into her account. I transferred the money for all the furniture, kitchen, bedroom; I basically furnished a whole flat right down to knives and forks.

When I walked out, I demanded that she pays me the money back. But according to the laws of my country, I GAVE her the money. I cannot take a teaspoon out the flat. It is not mine. Apart from that, I must still pay my 50% rent for another 2 months before the contract expires and needs to be renewed.

This was an expensive lesson. My replacement is living like a king in a flat I am paying for, and she is running around town telling everyone what a looser I am. Can you imagine such a pathetic person. Just like a child.

I have made peace with all this, and happily moved on. I am so happy I never had that baby with this very sick women. Yesterday was the first time in 6 months that I went onto social media to browse around. Wow, my ex is famous. Pics of her all over the place. She looks so great. Sadly, when all that make up comes off, she is still just that lonely child I had to rescue. I also saw yesterday that she changed her 2 cell numbers, and she spent new years eve at a party with friends. So seems like my replacement never made it either. I am just guessing.

To get to the point. At 35, my ex has never been married and as popular as she is right now, she still has not convinced anyone to give her a baby.

It must be such a lonely life. A life where you have to put pics all over social media for people to tell you how beautiful you are, yet you go from one man's bed to another in search of happiness you cannot find.

To all those out there trying to get over this, it isn't easy. I fell for her at the lowest point in my life. But I went back to my childhood and found the mistakes. You can overcome co-dependency, but it takes hard work.

Walk away, don't look back... .!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest