Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 09:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are BPDs doomed for failure in ALL relationships?  (Read 1417 times)
still_in_shock

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 06:36:07 PM »

You are quite observing, Blimblam. I will be brutally honest as to admit I wish none of his relationships work, after what he has done to me. I might sound cruel, but I have solid reasons for to be angry. I was used in my most vulnerable state, taken the financial advantage of and been disposed of and left homeless, penniless and jobless. On top of it all, he has spread the dirty rumors about me being mentally ill, which is why he has left me. 

In the moments of anger, I wish whoever I was replaced with, goes through exact same hell of a treatment that I did. And then people around him will actually realize what his true nature is about.

Still inshock,

How would you feel if they were doomed in all relationships?

How would you feel if they were not?

For a while I wanted to believe that my exs relationships were all doomed because our had failed and if they did it would validate I wasn't the problem. 

Thechairman

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 03:54:53 PM »

When I read the title of the thread, my first impression is ALL -meaning not just her romantic relationships but all her r/s she has today.  My exBPDSO has fractured r/s with her kids (3), her mom, her sister, and even some friends who see her actions with the new guy.  So many times her family just enables her-most are afraid of even confronting her over the smallest thing because of the fear of the blowup.

To add to the other part of this thread,  I hope her new relationship she is now does fail-miserably!  She lied, cheated, painted me black -all the things talked about on the boards, and I gave her my all.  So,when she moves in with the new guy after her third date, leaving me and her child, after 9 years, I look forward to their honeymoon to end and Crazyland starts.  Does this mean their relationship will,end? I don't care about that-they can get married for all I care, but I do want the replacement to "experience" all that my exBPDSO has to offer.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest