Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 20, 2024, 01:24:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should have seen it coming  (Read 402 times)
SES

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 27, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »

Well... .almost at a point of tying up our house sale legally, and also had 50-50 shared care of our children agreed between lawyers, and 50% of finances/equity agreed between lawyers.  So... .all good and moving in the right direction.  The end is getting closer.

Well, she recently "split up" with her affair partner, who cheated on her with at least 6 other women.  She seemed to settle down a lot after this, and became more friendly... .eventually asking for reconciliation. 

Well, I didn't say no... .and I didn't say yes... .a bit cautious about how to play that, and I preferred things calmer.   

Well, she had an almighty eruption last night... .  she is angry that I realised she is lying to me... .and that she is probably in touch with her affair partner, and probably still seeing him.  It isn't a great surprise to me, and I don't feel particularly bothered by it.  I do have concerns that he might form part of our children's lives, as he uses drugs.  She, on the other seems livid.  She threw loads of abuse and threats at me. Again threatening to take me to court.  Threats about the Police.  Telling me that I'm old, ugly, fat and grey (I accept old and grey!).  Again telling me what a wonderful life she will have.  How attractive she is and how easy it will be to find an attractive younger man.  On and on she went... .even this morning.  Followed by texts telling me that its my loss!  I won't miss the cheating and lying! 

Well, its not entirely unexpected.  Its is certainly a push, after the recent pull.  It now just seems so immature.  Its weird, we had a few weeks of things being more settled... .then back to her unpredictable ways.   Anyway... .I'm just being bland, and ignoring her.  I'm out tonight... .so I can avoid her.  I'll go out tomorrow.  I think she is away at the weekend.  It'll be a few days of avoiding her.

I don't expect a repsonse.  Just letting off a little steam. 

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest