Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 28, 2024, 10:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She bit me...  (Read 899 times)
ColdEthyl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married 2 years

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2015, 04:02:34 PM »

@Level7

I do not blame you for your choice. An exit strategy is most certainly needed. Do you plan on taking the children with you?

It really sucks to me that women can get away with this against men, and women automatically get looked at as the best parent for children to live with. My father raised my brother and me, but he didn't have custody until my mother decided she didn't want children anymore so she could "have her life back".

Do your best to document everything. I would even keep a written journal of things she says/does. You never know what might prove to be handy down the road.
Duck_Borders

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2015, 06:03:00 PM »

If you have a penis you need every piece of evidence you can against this person.  Family courts are heavily biased towards women (even though theoretically they're not supposed to be).  I've been bitten and I've seen the crazy eyes.  She told the cops I hit her, had me arrested and prosecuted for domestic violence, and moved to another country with my son.  I live in a warehouse now while I'm trying to fight for my rights as a Father. 

Get hidden camera's in your house, record everything, it sounds like this relationship is going downhill... .  collect every piece of evidence you can.  Angry emails and text messages are great.  Collect anything you can that will prove that she is not a stable person.  And do it fast, but don't be obvious about it.  They are crazy, but usually smart too.  Mine spotted my spy pen within 2 minutes and laughed at me, then punched me in the face when she knew it wasn't on... .

Good luck, you're gonna need it.  Saddle up for a really ___ty couple of years.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest