Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 07:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well she is speaking to me now  (Read 333 times)
jessedsickabouther
« on: March 08, 2016, 11:38:08 AM »

Well we've been emailing each other back and forth all morning . Nothing personal.  She is going to remove herself from the car so that's good. She also had been paying my car insurance for the past 3 months I have no idea why but she always pays for everything and I even told her I would get my own and I did get my own in December. So we have been paying double and I'm guessing that I can't get that money back since they are from two different insurance companies but we've been paying twice on the same car for 3 months. So much for communication.

I told her I had sent her some money today and the gift card and she's fine with keeping it which may sound weird but she really never would let me do anything. I never got any nasty don't contact me emails. I'm trying to just treat her like an individual not like a BPD and leave the door open for her if and when she wants to talk but I guess it's good that she's at least communicating with me and seems pleasant.

I don't know I'll never understand this I think we had a really good relationship but I guess I've really learned from other people that maybe things aren't always what they seem. I don't know. I'm on the leaving bored because I don't think she could ever handle a relationship and even she said I don't think I can give you what you need back in December but she really didn't seem to want to let me go so

Obviously if she was on a dating say last night I'm going to assume she doesn't have a boyfriend. So that at least if it's true allows me to maintain some form of friendly contact if that is what she desires but I'm not going to ask her for anything.

I'm treading lightly. I know.  I know.  Believe me you don't have to say anything I know what you're going to say and you're right.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest