Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 03:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Divorce is getting interesting now...  (Read 377 times)
Herodias

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 06, 2016, 05:22:15 PM »

My lawyer sent me several e-mails between his lawyer and mine... .She wanted to know if I was dating because if I was, I can not file adultery on him. I told her I am not.  (Are you kidding... .it's all I can do to get through this!)  He must have told his lawyer he thought I was dating... .because his lawyer asked mine if I would have told him that I was- I did not. His lawyer wanted my proof we were together in July and August as he is denying it. Well, she sent over the emails and texts that prove it... .including the part about him peeing in my bed and throwing up! He is going to hate that coming out! Especially if his lawyer is a friend of the gf's- and this is possible. He is still trying to get out of the adultery. Ridiculous... .His lawyer actually asked my lawyer for the evidence because as he said " If my guy is lying, I would rather know now"... .My lawyer's paralegal said it is becoming apparent that he is a pathological liar. Hmmm... .It's almost over! A week and a half! It's been a long 15 months... .Thank you all for supporting me through this, I really mean that sincerely. It has been a rough road. I know the divorce will help me put some closure on the whole thing... .then I need to really heal myself and move forward. I think I will feel more free to do so. I have not wanted to do anything being married still and now I know I did the right thing for a multitude of reasons! It does not pay to date while married or separated... .this is the time to heal yourself. There is no hurry, I truly believe that. Besides, who wants to get an adultery charge... .not me.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest