Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 19, 2024, 02:14:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPDexgf facebook post shocks me yet again  (Read 348 times)
Curiously1

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 13, 2016, 08:54:32 AM »

So I have blocked and deleted my ex in every social media that I have of her. I forgot FB and guess what?

We have a social group that we have both joined and I end up reading her post that came on my newsfeed.

Hypothetically she asked the women on there if she had a mansion and was filthy rich would they want a sugar momma? (her). She told them that they will be paid $500 to live with her and spend time with her.

And so many replies. People are like "SIGN ME UP!'. ':)ate me!' Gosh. She basically wants someone to live with her and she will pay them to love her and keep her company. She'll probably attract another PD with those kinds of posts.

Sorry I just had to vent and share this. This kind of desperate stuff comes as no surprise but she always seems to shock me. Every. single. time.

I've blocked her on facebook now. I really don't know want to know what's going on with her, ever.

I really didn't need to know! My fault for looking. One day when I am super dettached. I will laugh at this and not care at all the ways she tries to find love and happiness.

HoneyB33

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:01:15 AM »

I would take what you read as a way to further see that she's just so messed up. And to not take her personally, which can be so hard because the make is personal.

With this, you can fully see how twisted and desperate she is. I'd use that to separate even further from her actions and words against you. How pathetic.

Curiously1

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 09:10:30 AM »

I would take what you read as a way to further see that she's just so messed up. And to not take her personally, which can be so hard because the make is personal.

With this, you can fully see how twisted and desperate she is. I'd use that to separate even further from her actions and words against you. How pathetic.

I don't really think someone with a right frame of mind would take the offer... .

If she really is that pathetic, I can see how she will just end up paying for love in the end (not necessarily a bad thing), but surely desperate on her part.

I need to remember that I'm in a good place now. There's peace and quiet without her. Drama free.

HoneyB33

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 11:18:58 AM »

I think it's really hard to be so rejected and abused by someone, esp when we have given them so much love. And then we see how messed up they are, and we're like, "How the hell have you rejected me for this?"

I think BPD ppl always lower themselves into a hole. They just mess one thing up after another, until they are lower and lower. Like they sink into lower and lower relationships. It's so hard to understand at the time. It's still hard to understand. It will always be hard to see someone who treated you horribly, ran off, just to be fester in their own sickness and sink lower.

Also, I totally understand how you might want to reach out and rescue her. It's so hard. Keep blocking her, because you already tried. You can't help someone who won't lift a finger to help themselves.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest