Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 08:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picking a fight to free up time to cheat?  (Read 324 times)
Huh?

« on: May 07, 2017, 05:28:35 PM »

I recently just put two and two together. Forgive the TMI but I two incidents where my gut flip flopped and I was gaslighted that I think may have been connected.

Shortly after I moved in with my ex waif/hermit fiance who has a history of on/off relationships (I thought we were still in our honeymoon period at the time) I got out of the shower one morning before work and when I opened the bathroom door she was standing there shaking and crying, she started raging at me accusing me of masterbating in her house and she would not allow it.

I was dumbfounded, shocked, and taken off guard.  I was only taking a shower.  Anyways, my mind was going a million miles a minute... .trying to comprehend what was happening. It got heated as she emphatically insisted I was masturbating.  I told her she was crazy, threw on my clothes and headed out for work.

I told her I couldn't be with somebody who makes up such craziness and didn't trust my word... .and that I was going to go live with my brother for awhile til things cooled off.  I didn't hear from her for 3 days.

Eventually, she called me asking me to come home.  I told her she needed counseling to figure out what was going on with her to which she responded she already found a therapist... .which I thought was weird at the time.

I came home a couple days after that.  First thing I did when I got there was go use the bathroom.  When I stood in front of the toilet, I noticed a brown pubic hair sitting on the toilet seat.  She's a blonde, and has no pubic hair.  Ive got brown hair, but I hadn't started my business yet.

She's a clean freak. No way that could have been from me from five days prior? My mind started racing again.  I called out to her in another room, "was your sister here recently? (She's a brunette). "No" was her response.  I said from the bathroom, "weird... .why is there a brown pubic hair on the toilet seat"

She immediately answered, "it's yours"

I thought that quick response was strange at the time.  She didn't even investigate the situation... .she just immediately said it was mine.  I then started thinking, it must be mine.  She's probabaly right.

A year later and many breakup/make ups later... .she had a "friend". A couple friends actually.   She confirmed that was was seeing others during our short "breaks"

I just never thought she cheated during the "good" times... .but she was always so secretive and there would be times before we moved in together where I wouldn't hear from her for days.

Anyways, it just clicked with me that these two weird incidents were probabaly connected.  

Anybody else experience something like this? A fight with cheating (suspected or confirmed) afterwards?
maddy786

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 01:31:07 AM »

Absolutely, my gf used to fight for reasons like not picking phones before 4 rings, not being online in whatsapp when she sends message and i being regular customer to a whore house. After intense fighting she would say that she needs a break and going to see her mother. but thats not the case though she was having multiple affairs in her office, restaurants we visited, night clubs, saloon and what not. I hacked her iphone, because she was so secretive. She had to know my password but wouldnt tell hers. The things i saww in her was just baffling, i was expecting she would had affair with upto 5 guys but man, she was screwing up 35 guys. Meaning when we had our breaks she would sleep around with 10 guys.

When i confronted this all she said was "Sorry" and left without a trace !
AustenJ

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 02:15:43 PM »

Same way with my diagnosed xBPDgf... .she had the password to my phone because I never had anything to hide. She would never give me her password, especially when she started putting her phone face down and keeping it close when she slept.

In our 5 months together, I'm guessing she had 6 different lovers. Just about all of her friends were guys that she had had sex with, and they were all in a big group of friends that she would rotate between the guys... .they all sent her d*ck pics all the time; the ones she supposedly hadn't slept with she had "made out" with--kissing, touching outside or inside of clothing, oral sex, manual sex, watching each other masturbate... .when you shut the bars down at 4am, you end up going home with a lot of guys... .

Usually she only picked a fight when I caught her... .then she would rage... .

sex is her coping mechanism of choice... .She's probably bedded 100+ guys in her 10 years of being sexually active.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest