Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game: Help us write an interesting story  (Read 851 times)
HappyChappy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 06:02:54 AM »

I  was looking... .quirky, imaginary friend ... .toiletless, with a Venus flytrap... .brightly glowed red... .unfurl wings... .the face of Nicolas Cage... .feeling very unnecessary... .the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion... .really quite bizarre... .

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down on my hands and knees to find that the cat was dressed in vinegar and oil. Obviously this was intended to ensure a catalyst for gin drinking cat-o-tonic. "I'm an alcoholic" said the cat, drinking a catnip tonic with lime.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills ... .

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. Wilde.
freespirit

What is your sexual orientation: Other

Cosmic The Cat

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 09:44:42 AM »

I  was looking... .quirky, imaginary friend ... .toiletless, with a Venus flytrap... .brightly glowed red... .unfurl wings... .the face of Nicolas Cage... .feeling very unnecessary... .the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion... .really quite bizarre... .

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down on my hands and knees to find that the cat was dressed in vinegar and oil. Obviously this was intended to ensure a catalyst for gin drinking cat-o-tonic. "I'm an alcoholic" said the cat, drinking a catnip tonic with lime.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills ... .I've got Catskills

The Truth Waits Until We Are Ready.
HappyChappy

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 06:48:42 AM »

"I've got Catskills"   freespirit

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends.... .

Panda39

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 07:01:34 AM »

I  was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I saw the face of Nicolas Cage!

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story now gets really quite bizarre.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by... .

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
Kwamina
Retired Staff

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2019, 09:23:08 AM »

I  was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I saw the face of Nicolas Cage!

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story now gets really quite bizarre.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia

Oh, give me liberty! For even were paradise my prison, still I should long to leap the crystal walls.
HappyChappy

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 08:00:14 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical....

Panda39

Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous...

Kwamina
Retired Staff

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2019, 12:45:40 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great...

Oh, give me liberty! For even were paradise my prison, still I should long to leap the crystal walls.
Panda39

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2019, 07:23:44 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great most famous for...

HappyChappy

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2019, 03:17:26 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during...

Kwamina
Retired Staff

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2019, 06:44:56 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast...

Panda39

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2019, 10:42:17 AM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in...

Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2019, 11:27:48 AM »

I  was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition.

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Kwamina
Retired Staff

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2019, 04:41:46 PM »

I  was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition no one expected.

HappyChappy

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2019, 12:59:19 PM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition, that no one expected. Which involves donkeys...

Panda39

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2019, 04:00:32 PM »

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition, that no one expected. Which involves donkeys, cheese fondue and...

redroom

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 01:45:20 AM »

I  was looking for a certain employee...

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch...

I was feeling very unnecessary...

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly...

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition, that no one expected. Which involves donkeys, cheese fondue and one toddler.  None

The influence of a mother on her child's life is incalcuable; thousands of dollars in therapy is just the tip of the iceberg.
Panda39

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2019, 12:10:48 PM »

(Just have to say we are some strange and weird authors here on the BPD site   )

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition, that no one expected. Which involves donkeys, cheese fondue and one toddler. None of which could...

HappyChappy

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2019, 03:21:33 PM »

(Just have to say we are some strange and weird authors here on the BPD site  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post) Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

The employee was collecting cats, because as a dog-lover looking for catharsis, she thought they could catapult her to fame, because this was no rehearsal it was the real caterpillar movie. Which ends with the question "To be or to fly to the Catskills". Where are the Catskills . I've got Catskills on the weekends, as demonstrated by the fascinating Catopedia, a Broadway musical starring the fabulous Catania the Great. Most famous for cultivating bumfuzzle during the beagle's breakfast which resulted in The Spanish Inquisition, that no one expected. Which involves donkeys, cheese fondue and one toddler. None of which could arm-wrestle a Panda...

JNChell
a.k.a. "WTL"

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Dissolved

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2019, 06:16:58 PM »

Unless the bamboo was laced.

“Adversity can destroy you, or become your best seller.”
-a new friend
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest