Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 11:53:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Expert insight for adult children
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
How to spot a liar
Pamela Meyer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So new development  (Read 354 times)
Mickey47

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Inlaw

« on: March 24, 2019, 11:55:13 AM »

Well this has been an interesting weekend so far! I found out yesterday that my son’s best friend had to move in with my son. The young woman he was living with turned out to be not a great person either. He came home to all his stuff gone and so he called the cops and he left because he found out she took it all and sold it. He called the police and his parents and my son. BF mom said my son was by BF side through the whole ordeal.

I told BF mom that BF living with my son and his BPD wife was good. Now he’ll get to see with his own eyes and hear with his own ears what’s going on. I know this will happen because it’s happened before. She doesn’t care if BF sees her like that, because he knows her. BF mom said she agreed that it was good he was there as well.

I told BF mom things will go as smooth as a baby’s butt, but won’t be long till BPD wife will become jealous of BF and start going off. There’s a reason all this is happening like this. I truly believe there’s a reason for everything. I know that the BF and my son their bond is very strong they are more like brothers then best friends. She has tried to tear them apart before and his BF did go away for a little while, but somehow they came together again.

BF mom said that she thinks that him being there maybe will help my son see that he can get away from her. She said his BF will help him through it all and truly believes that this is a good thing that has happened. I do too as soon as I found this out I had a gut feeling this was a good thing. Yep the good Lord works in mysterious ways!
Harri
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 02:08:47 PM »

That is unfortunate what happened to your sons best friend.  Losing a relationship like that and having all your stuff sold is a lot to deal with.  I hope your son will be able to help support his friend as well.  The both of them helping could be very good.   

"What is to give light must endure burning." ~Viktor Frankl
Mickey47

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Inlaw

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »

Well that’s exactly what his mother and I think. They’ll be good for each other especially with all the issues my son’s been dealing with, with his BPD wife. His best friend is the type of person to make someone pull themselves up and go out. Now I know he is feel a bit low right now so hopefully my son will see that and make him get up and out into this beautiful day. Course I also know this will make his BPD wife jealous, because she won’t want to go out.

She doesn’t like being in public and when my son does go in public she’ll sit in the car and wait while playing video games on her phone. I know for a fact all my son is doing is sitting at home probably doing laundry and cleaning the apartment. Because if my son doesn’t do it, it doesn’t get done and she doesn’t work at all. The best friend did say she was treating my son okay right now. I told him yeah because she’s getting her way right now.

Once he finally gets sick of the only one working and taking care of the apartment he’ll say something about it. Watch what happens then she’s going to flip guaranteed. He agreed with me so it’ll be quite interesting to see what takes place now. When she sees that his BF is trying to help him get out of the apartment and enjoy life she’ll come unglued. Which is not fair to my son to have to sit there day in day out not come see his family or whatever just to make her happy. I know the best friend will see it and try to help him see it. Like I said this is all happening for a reason.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest