Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 01:36:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a desperate mother of 2 children...  (Read 454 times)
mommabeans

« on: April 17, 2019, 11:58:02 PM »

Please Help.  I know you are a member of this site. You told me you are.  And I know you are member because You think he has BPD.  Well, maybe he does.  But that's not all he his.  And I think you know that.  

How can you hear the sounds of him abusing a child, in YOUR home, and do NOTHING? And you're a mandated reporter? How sick are you?  How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day knowing what he is and what he has done and continue to protect him, even to the point of agreeing to back up his LIE about someone else, an innocent person, hurting the child instead of him?  How do you do that?  How do you not see that he made up that lie so cover up for what he did incase my son developed a bruise.  How are you a member of THIS site and NOT recognize the Pre-emptive strike?   Look, I'm somewhat of a co-dependent personality type, too. At least I used to be until I learned what was happening to me and what it was about me that got me there.  It's how I ended up in a relationship with him, just like you did years before me, long enough to give birth to his children.    But I would NEVER defend and protect a man who hurts a child!  You know he has hurt your child, too and yet you have done nothing for even your own child!  I don't understand you.  I don't get, for one second, how? Why?  You KNOW that the first signs of a batterer is shoving and pushing.  And you LISTENED to him shove and push my child and you did nothing.  You helped him accuse my daughter of hitting my child and you helped him claim my son had a black eye that HE NEVER HAD!  What is wrong with you?  I'm not asking you to help ME.  I'm begging you, again, to help these KIDS!  

I do NOT care if this post violates some rule or policy for this group.  If you see this before they remove it, I hope it eats at your gut.  You KNOW what he is and what he has done to all 3 of our kids.  You have even written and published about the abuse you suffered from him.  And yet, that is all you do about it.  How? I don't understand.  I just don't.  

Admin, delete my post, ban from the page.  Whatever you have to do.  But, I am a desperate mother of 2 children who have been systematically ABUSED for 10 years and his biggest enabler is a member of this group and will do NOTHING to help.   This is a desperate plea, not just from me but from my children for her help!  And if that is a violation of your rules, so be it!  If you delete the post, maybe you should reevaluate your mission and decide if you actually running this site to help the people who need it or if you have other motives.  
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest