Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 01:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short question trying to get a ex girlfriend wit bpd back  (Read 488 times)
138missher

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Friends

« on: April 09, 2020, 03:01:23 PM »

We broke up in January we didn't break up on bad term she contacted me a few weeks ago over text asking how i have been she wrote things would get better between me and her then her father past away she called me said she was just back on her feet then her father died witch is a massive set back

I have reached out to her 3 times since she contacted me

First time i could tell something bad happened because what she posted on fb i mailed her so told her father died i was talking to her she callee me few days later i listen to her was sympathetic she asked if could call me the next day then didn't call

Second time i contacted her was to let her imform her that their was a second season of a funny program she liked
She replied i tryed to make small talk

3rd time i made contact i asked her how she was i told her a few jokes they where dark jokes but not too dark she has a sick sense of humour they made me laugh when i first heard them so im postive it those jokes made her laugh i always could make her laugh

Im giving her space now not planing on making contact and letting her come to me

Also i think he othe ex boyfriend is back on the scene he was with her a few years but he cheated on her and left her for a another woman and i dont know the guy but he might be trying to make a move because she is vulnerable she told me she was with him a few years.

I was only with her two months i was friendly when i first met her then she made a move on me because of her illness i was planning on being friends with her because at the time i didn't know alot about BPD i have learned more about i know where i went wrong

When i was with her she didn't enough space she told me she needed space and reassurance witch is tricky i treated her good so she must know i care i love the girl i know i cant fix her but i can mske her laugh  and treat her right when she broke up with me she said she wanted to be with me but i hurt her feelings she ended up back on a mental hospital after we broke up shes told me when she is better we can try again that was before her father past away i know it will take months or longer to get her back im also concerned that she will get back with her ex she asked me if i could fix her about a month ago she has been in and out mental hospitals since 16 so she must know a boyfriend can't fix her i told her its only her thst can fix herself all i could do was offer her support  i dont know what guys told her before i met her i think some of her exes might have put her down said things like i am the only one who will love you

The girl made the first move and when we became  a couple she pushed me away before i could get close to her

PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest