Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 17, 2024, 01:08:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NC for 2 weeks Today What else can I do to make sure I do not go back...  (Read 397 times)
Apex

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: June 08, 2017, 01:06:31 AM »

Yes my "perfect girl" Has dumped me again... .we live 100 miles apart and have been doing this long distance thing for 17 months.  After our beautiful 7 day cruise... .she drank and drank and drank... and yes i asked 9 mojitos back to back honey? We don't live together and this was the first time I realized that she is a heavy day drinker... .I also just learned she was in prison in her 20's, is still paying restitution and cannot get a passport for 50 years. And yes she has lied about it all... .I ruined our vacation! My fault again... .I am dumped. Well I have had it! she is not bipolar! From what i read she has definitely got BPD qualities and I am tired of being thrown away, not talked to and made to believe that it is all my fault. I am completely and utterly in love with her and I also realize that she made herself to be exactly what she knows I like. she is a fake and her sister I have recently friended tells me that she is nothing she makes herself out to be. She did however let her world know for the first time that she was dating me by making a picture of us during our vacation her profile picture and posting all 309 photos I posted on her Facebook. I am so confused as to what happened and what made her flip. She is very private and never showcases the people she dates. Crazymaking! Well I painfully cannot continue to do this any longer!
Well this time I blocked her on Facebook, Pinterest and instagram. I just mailed her 2 boxes with her stuff yesterday and I hope that she will realize that I am serious this time.

I have had a friend who is not her friend on Facebook check her Facebook profile picture and cover photo and I know it's sick on my part... .She still has the same profile photo I took with her sitting on her suitcase the last night of the cruise and the cruise ship is her cover photo. It also appears that she is allowing everyone to see her status updates, when you usually cannot. She had some depressed older lady laying facedown on a bed, very depressing. She obviously is trying to have me see all this stuff so that I will reach out and check in... .I used to when she dumped me before. I have begged and pleaded and emailed while I was blocked 3 times last year. This time I have not. Tomorrow starts my 15th day of no contact. I just mailed her all her stuff yesterday and I am sure she will email me that she has received the boxes. I am not sure I want to respond because I will have to start my NC all over again.

She says that she loved me... .I am not sure I believe it. It does not matter any longer. I MUST MOVE ON... .
I am so upset and hurt. And most of all shocked... .
I am running, I am exercising. My life is full.
I cannot allow her to come back... .
I need help.
need to be held accountable.
what else can I do so that I do not go back.
I cannot handle the lies and I have lost trust
thank you in advance
I appreciate your brutal honesty
Apex... .
roberto516

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 04:25:35 AM »

I was just about at 2 weeks and relapsed. For me it was anger. Sadmess, hurt, anxiety, etc I could manage somewhat. Even moderate anger. But when my shock turned t rage it was over. So definitely look at yourself and what emotions will make you most susceptible to reaching out. If you find those you can start finding healthy ways to cope that don't involve reaching out.

Congrats on 2 weeks btw

“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.”
GuySmiley

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 04:40:55 AM »

Delete her number. Don't block it. Delete it. Throw any reference of it away.

Throw her mailing address away.

Delete her from all social media. Don't block her. Delete her.

Block her email address. Don't redirect to spam. Block it so you don't receive them.

Do absolutely everything in your power to delete any and  all  contact information.

Anything less means you don't really want to move on.
Harley Quinn
Retired Staff

I am exactly where I need to be, right now.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »

OK I'll let rip  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Look at the amount of NC time you've done and give yourself a target to double it, then double that, and so on.  Take each chunk at a time.  Think: right I've done 15 days, so now I'll get to 30.  
As already advised, delete every means of contacting her. 
Decide for yourself that no matter what she does to try to reach you, you WILL NOT respond.  
Don't ask anyone to check her Facebook.  :)oing so keeps up your thoughts about her.  Turn your attention to yourself.  
When you find yourself ruminating, get busy fast doing something you enjoy immensely and then congratulate yourself for doing it.  
Stay active and set some goals.  Think about what you've always wanted to do and take steps to make it happen.  The more you focus on you the less of your energy you are putting into thinking about her and as you become happier and more fulfilled it will give you a balanced perspective when you do look back about what your life was like before and how much better it is now.  
Do not allow yourself however to forget the bad times.  If you find yourself missing all the great moments, immediately try to switch to remembering the things that were hurtful and hard to live with.  

Stay strong.

Love and light x

We are stars wrapped in skin.  The light you are looking for has always been within.
Rayban

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:11:56 PM »

Biggest one is don't cyber stalk. In this case ignorance about what they are up to is truly bliss.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest