Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 20, 2024, 08:59:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another update  (Read 663 times)
Wanda

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: in second marriage for 20 years on valentines day

« on: July 09, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »

WEll hello

My husband is driving me crazy   HE now was given a job, at a good company but it is working nights driving, he isn't sure on that, now me i am like we now are out of money due to messing with unempoyment he actually got hired before and at the orentation left,, well that is like quiting so he has to start over again.  with unemployment . in the mean time no money comming in so getting a job now he can't be so picky and turn them down... . HE hates changes and this is a change, but he also needs to work and not be so picky. so he is suppose to let this company know when he will start

i told my husband the sooner the better they said this monday. he has orentation out of state for three days THree days without my husband oh yea... . well wish me luck he stay with this ... . due to he has turned down so many jobs... . this is pretty good and good money.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Chosen

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 10:01:25 PM »

Hi Wanda 

Nice to hear from you.  Yikes... . I guess your H knows logically that he needs the job, but he doesn't feel that it's the right job for him (and they never do)... . hopefully he will stay with this job and learn to like it, otherwise you'll hear him complaining about that all the time, and that's no fun too!

My own H may not get his work contract renewed in a few months' time, and he's been getting quite easily agitated these days.  So I'm quite interested in seeing how your H is doing... . need to prepare myself for that!  Although we're finanacially secure, I think it's quite different whether my H is not working out of choice (doing other stuff) rather that being unemployed and loathing his life... .

Take care!

united for now
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: separated

Talking about solutions create solutions

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »

3 days all alone, with no one to answer to?

Woo Hoo... .   Smiling (click to insert in post)

Enjoy yourself Wanda

Change your perceptions and you change your life.  Nothing changes without changes
Wanda

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 06:32:03 AM »

United the best part about three days is i am starting my vacation for a week three days oh ya! i can handle this... . problem is he will call all the time, he hates being alone... . HE did this once and left

the orientation was out of state also for three days this was years ago.

HE does get annoying and agitated due to not having a job, one time he couldn't wait till this came through i knew there was  a good chance.

now it has come through and he isn't sure. i hate this BPD... .

complaining oh yea i will hear from him all the time i will have to shut my phone off and living room phone off, he will want to call or talk he has to much time to think.

HE complained all the time at his other job for 14 years he is a complainer. he has to make three months of work before he is comfortable in his job. good money.so for three months i will hear him.

IF he takes this job there will be some changes at home due to him needing to sleep

HE wants a day job, but he is finding out they are scarce, and the jobs he has been offered for day are really bad jobs. thanks for listening no one understands , but they don't know about BPD... .  nor that he has it.   he has an interveiw today he always expect it to be perfect and they will hire him on the spot, of coarse they don;t  so i am sure he'll call this job offer but not till he sees about this other job. i just want him working... .

choosen we are finicially ok also it is differnt this time then the last time he left his job years ago... .

but he still gets upset for not getting a job that he wants, and he knows staying home isn't the answer. we are secure but not long if he stays unemployed with no money comming in. :'( :'( :'( oh well
Chosen

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:54:39 PM »

Wanda,

I get the "I just want him working" bit!  If he doesn't work it won't be good for his ego as well, and he will likely just sit home and complain!  I hope he will stay in this job, he will try to live with it even though it may not be the perfect job, and that you will enjoy the 3 days without him... .  

Wanda

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:09:11 PM »

Well the latest yey! my husband took the job, and will be gone four days instead of three.

NO husband no kids just me and the dogs! yey! now my husband he was worried about me due to being alone i was like I will be fine... . no need to worry.  Smiling (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post) Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

now to get him through these four days and actually starting the job and lasting... . today we got our bedroom all set up for the Tv in their haven't had it hooked to cable in a long time but he sleeps to the TV. so it will be a big change for him. expecially working nights but at least he will be working i hope he at least stays with this till he either has another job or keeps this one.   and he is for sure about it... .

all i know is four days being by myself... . oh yea! after three months of him and unemployment i am so ready i just hopes he stays but i think due to no job no money he will i hope... . Laugh out loud (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post) Smiling (click to insert in post)

Chosen

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 10:12:03 PM »

Yay for you (esp that additional day  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post))!  Yeah last time my husband was gone for a few days (he had to use up some mileage but I can't go on holiday due to my studies), he was worried I wouldn't be ok  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  I did fine... . !

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest