Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 22, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine may be moving out of state...  (Read 372 times)
Herodias

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 12, 2015, 12:47:49 PM »

I just saw on Facebook that the new "supply" is planning on moving to her home state in the next year... .she actually didn't say her and her "man" like she says in everything else. I suppose he may have asked her not to mention him in it, or who knows what. It made me sad in a way that they are still making plans for the future... .but in another way, I would be glad not to have him so close anymore. It's kinda strange though... .he had me looking for houses last fall in the next state over for a few months, claiming he was being promoted, but then it all fell through.The other thing about that was that he wanted to live in the city in a nice apartment in a high rise building. This girl is from the country and wants a cabin in the woods. I was looking for a home in the suburbs. This was one of the first times I felt he may have been himself wanting the apartment... .he grew up going to NY. Funny to see the mirroring he is doing with her-   This could all be a sham with her too. But he did say to me awhile back that he could not take the distance between us, so he wanted to move away... .plus, I think he knows his job is on to him and he may need to go somewhere else with the company to start his fake self all over again to be able to get a promotion as they are no longer moving him up in this area. Maybe thinking starting over will change things and make him happy. We were talking about moving to the same area at one time as well, which is weird too.  It will be interesting what happens... .but just wanted to share. Just having some mixed emotions right now. Hard to see your husband making plans with someone else for the future when you are not even divorced. : (
enlighten me

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 01:00:25 PM »

Hi Blueheron

Mine did the same. Moved to live with her boyfriend she met online and took the kids with her. The divorce went through a year and a half later.

If it wasn't for the children I would have packed her things ad given her a lift just to get her away from me.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest