Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 22, 2024, 12:42:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will she ever come back?  (Read 365 times)
CarefortheOther
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: April 18, 2018, 08:30:21 AM »

I am from India and recently discovered that my first (and perhaps my last, as my previous love was unrequited) girlfriend has Cluster A schizoaffective disorder bipolar type comorbid with borderline personality disorder with very strong elements of narcissistic personality disorder. Unfortunately, I learnt of her Cluster B issues after she recently split me black and left. She had left before and returned, but this time she has left as had I broken down (for the first time) and repriminded her for her cyclical rough behaviour. We had met only once and our entire relationship was through SMS, WhatsApp messages, telephonic conversations and video calls. I am much older than her (she is 24 and I am 40) as well as myself being a Cluster C personality type (mainly Anxiety Neurosis comorbid with OCD and Tourettes Syndrome), but nevertheless, on medication and very stable for years. I really don't know if she will return as she has left in a narcisstic rage but has kept me within her contacts (after first deleting me). I am confused and in great mental anguish and agony. I am also seeing a therapist to understand her situation better, but I really want to know if she will ever paint me white again or recycle me. I really am in great pain as our relationship was very intense and I have never been with someone so warm and childishly romantic as her. I just don't want to think that she has unknowingly ‘lied or manipulated' me or mirrored me, but I went from being devalued as a candidate for marriage to a lover in a few months. I don't know what I did wrong apart from telling her a few of my anxieties and the once only reprimand. She had told me that her last boyfriend of 5 years had left her with a broken-heart from which was healing. I stood with her during her darkest days and nights giving up my own work and tolerating much verbal abuse while walking on eggshells. Her mother is a long time schizophrenic and she is the care-giver. She told me she had bonding and acceptance issues with her mother in early childhood. I understand her inner fragility and want her back and treated for her problems. The major issue is that she does not want to be treated for her schizoaffective disorder bipolar type and does not understand her BPD/NPD apart from making them her defense mechanisms. I genuinely love and care for her without co-dependency and want her to return so that I can settle with her and give her due care and therapy, but don't know what to do. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest