Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 04:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wondering when is a good time to work on getting back together  (Read 672 times)
chack

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2016, 12:41:00 AM »

UPDATE:

it's been a week since she ignored me after I sent the letter asking her to decide what she wants basically. I even wished her happy new years via a text, and of course, she didn't reply to me as she was with her gf and this young kid that night. Anyways, as I've said, I'm at the point of letting it go completely as I feel very disrespected and shoved aside as her "fallback" guy and she knows where I stand on that, so I initiated No contact myself. Anyways, I didn't expect her to try to reach out so soon but she tried calling me within a week. On Tues, she called, I ignored. then the following day, she texted me some random questions and I didn't respond. and tonight, she basically blew up my phone several times but didn't leave me any messages as I didn't answer. I really don't want to talk just to talk nor do I want to share with her what's going on in my life. Is she reaching out because she wants to keep me around as the fall back guy cause she knows I do care and love her? Is she reaching out because she's afraid I'm walking away? Is she genuinely trying to reconcile? I know it's hard to gauge, but I don't want to be trapped to having a conversation and fight and talk about the relationship. I'm only interested in a conversation if she's ready to talk about reconciling, otherwise, my life must go on as I don't want to be friends right now with an ex who lived with me for 3 years and is so quick to jump into new rebound relationships. I'm a good genuine person , ambitious, successful and a provider and I feel very confident there are plenty of good women out there as well. What should I do here? Let her keep calling me? Wait for a voicemail or text from her end? Is she playing games still?

thanks in advance

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest