Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 21, 2024, 09:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPD friends?  (Read 378 times)
luckyclover

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 30, 2016, 05:45:14 AM »

One question people Smiling (click to insert in post) My ex, we are all talking about our ex. What do friends of them think why do they don't say anything?

For examlpe me and my ex posted alot of photos on facebook kissing and smile got many many like. But now few months later she is doing the same but with new guy and same people put like and write comment how cute thay are and look great togheter. Same comment they said about me few months ago.

I dont know how it was before i meet her but this is maybe guy number 100 so her friend are used to it. I saw one guy comment on her photo "hopefully i will meet you before you get new one" she deleted it. That acctually said alot for me haha.
seenr

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 05:52:36 AM »

I was going to raise this as a new topic yesterday but my friends did talk about her. Here are some of the things that were said to me.

She is not a nice person.

She is a ***t.

I just never know what is ok to say around her.

She hates when the centre of attention is off her.

She is evil.

Not good to hear friends say this about the woman I planned to marry.

This is what her friends/family said to me

You are boyfriend number x and you are a good guy. Everyone else cannot be wrong.

We like you, we don't know you we are relying on what she says.

She has extreme anger issues.

Our family was quite normal - one person made life difficult and you are with her.

Make of it what you will... .

luckyclover

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 06:20:39 AM »

My relationship was only for 6 good months i did never meet her family but she was showing them photos of me and i talked to them on skype. So they were never close to my. But i saw  how much they liked me. Somehow i understood that i was the right one for there girl maybe she had find the right one to be with.
asphyx

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 06:37:12 AM »

I've noticed BPDs tend to be friends with other Cluster B's, it's extremely common for them to hang around each other. So they probably think that this behaviour is normal. Healthy people tend to notice something is weird about them after a while, and stay away.
luckyclover

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 06:46:35 AM »

It is possible ofc. But not all her friends and family. One thing i have notice her sister do not like or comment on her new boy. But did on my photos haha. I know i am thinking to much about this.
Xstang77

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 05:38:02 PM »

I go through the same thing,her friends that told her how good I was for her will like her pictures of her and her rebound.ill tell you this these people don't usually just have issues with romantic relationships it relationships in general,if you look for it I know I have there very stormy with close friends as well,a lot of their friends usually know things aren't quite right however a lot of them keep enabling however.also a lot of Thier friends are somewhat dysfunctional as well I know strong willed healthy people would intimidate my ex.
Meili

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 06:14:06 PM »

I've noticed BPDs tend to be friends with other Cluster B's, it's extremely common for them to hang around each other. So they probably think that this behaviour is normal. Healthy people tend to notice something is weird about them after a while, and stay away.

Well, per my T, (and lots of sources online) everyone tends to associate with people on the same emotional maturity level as themselves.

Let that sink in for a moment... .
Leonis

Relationship status: Separated

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 05:50:49 AM »

Well, chances are, pwBPD tends to not have "friends" or they are some mega best buddy who lives in another state.

Using my ex as an example, I didn't think much of her not having any immediate friends as a red flag at the time because I figured being so close to graduating college and having friends getting married, etc. would mean that anyone's social circle is in for reorganization.

Turns out, she didn't have any close friends. She vowed that she'll change that after our breakup. Well, we shall see.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest