Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 17, 2024, 08:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Burnt the Witch at a Monestary  (Read 370 times)
nolisan

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: April 11, 2013, 06:34:17 AM »

At 6 month no contact I needed to mark the event with some healing. Still can't belive I managed NC for 6 months - one day at a time.

So I went to a Franciscan monastery. Journaled, meditated, read about my inner child, walked the grounds. I stayed overnight and in the morning I met with Father Bob. He is a beautiful man - radiating loving kindness.

I told him my story of one year with Dear F - the agony and the extascy. He commented that boarderlines were nearly impossible to work or live with. I used up a lot of kleenex.

When we were finished I told him I a a phot of her and asked him if we could burn it.  He said yes ... .   that is a good way to let things go.

It was a 8.5 x 11 print and I lit a corner. The flame went arounf the edge and started to burn inward forming a constricting circle. The shrinking circle was centered around her head. Just when the flames got to a silver dollar sized circle on her head ... .   the flame died down. Oh No ... .   a wave of fear! Then the flame surged and poof ... .   she was gone! Father Bob and I gave her a blessing.

It wasn't until I was driving home I had a (I must confess) a moment of rather delicious devious pleasure. You see Dear F is a praticing Witch. She hated Christians and especially Catholics.

What a way to go - burned at a monestary while being blessed by a priest. I am SO evil!

Dear F is having menopasue symptoms  ... .   I wonder if she had an unusually interse hot flash about 11 am Friday morning ... .   "What was that?"
Leaf

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »

Hi Nolisan, I had a lot of fun reading this story. Thanks! Great idea as well, I'm Catholic and my ex hates Christians so if I come across a monastery... .  
slimmiller

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »

Good for you for your healing process and reamining strong with the NC! Its those moments you describe that I am still seeking very much

I had to smile reading your story. I do find it very, shall I say ironic. A witch burned... .   but you hopefully burned much of the darkness she brought to you as well with the photo.

Mine was devout LDS when I met her (or should say was becoming devout) I was given a nuanced choice and ended up joining basically thinking I was doing something good. Long story short, recently, cleaning up a bunch of 'reminders' I burned a lot of the church propaganda. That too was a good feeling to be free from both it, and her.

I never thought about the pictures Smiling (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest