Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 14, 2024, 12:06:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Poll
Question: Will she come back to me after all this nonsense. .?
She will move on to the next guy and never look back like she had said earlier - 4 (57.1%)
She t - 3 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will she come back?  (Read 2154 times)
Ashwin

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: April 14, 2016, 11:18:49 AM »

I was in an intense relationship for 5 . months with this amazing girl ... .she dumped me ... now I am having suicidal tendencies. ... .

Let me begin my story dear readers ... .I was involved with a girl who is 4 years elder to me the relationship started in mid 2014 went onto may 2015 when she dumped me changed her phone number and disappeared. ... I was introduced to this girl thru family friends and we are actually living in 2 countries. ... we started chatting on whats app for 2 months and when I finally came to her place we hooked up. ... .then the people who actually introduced us started becoming panicky and asked me to avoid this girl at any cost... .by then I was into her body and soul  ... .I too became curious about why these people are cautioning me about her ... .slowly thru some friends help i did a background check on her apparently I was her 7 th guy and for me it was a pretty big deal because I thought I was all holy and melancholy ... .confronted her she started crying and told me that she would commit suicide if I were ever to leave her ... .she slowly became close to my dad and sis ... .unfortunately for me my dad was taken ill and during that time she was of immense help and moral support I can't never forget that ... .I am just giving you all an overview  ... .because if i do I will have to write a novel on it. ... .anyhow once she gives me her laptop to do a presentation on breast milk production ... .yea we both happen to be doctors ... .with me ahe used to do pic collages of the two of us and send to me coincidentally I happened to stumble upon a collage of hers and her ex whom she was about to get married to much before me ... .I was broken ... .I asked her she started to cry and then my conscience got the best of me and forgave her ... .in Jan 2015 my visa got over and had to go back to my country and thereby had some issues with Visa so couldn't come back soon... .in the meantime I joined a program where by I had to work for 7 months to get my cert she kept on pestering me to comd back eventually ending in fights and on one such occasion in may 2015 she called me an ungrateful ass and blocked me on whatsapp I used to send apologies relentlessly till September when she momentarily unblocked me then she suddenly changed her number and in December she facebook messaged my sister apparently someone had called her and she felt it was one of my friends checking upon her new number. ... .it was never me though she told my sis that I I were to ever contact her she would lodge a police report and wherein I will nevr be allowed to enter the country ... .I was shattered I got her number through a mutual friend nevr contacted her till now on that number even once I once sent her an fb message to which I got no reply ... .I was going mad by that time and so I went and visited a psychiatrist he and he gave me some meds ... .I tookit for 3 months and now am back here at her place I feel lost sad ... .she did tell me that she was a depressive individual and she was on treatment for that when she was studying ... .she lost her dad a couple of years ago and looks like her mother is a dominating person ... .she is a Catholic and am a hindu she wanted me to convert into Christianity for her sake I stood my ground ... .actually I used to confront her often about her past because I am or rather I thought I was a conservative person ... .well she left me and it's been almost a year now and she hasn't once contacted me looking at her what's app activity she is in between boy friends ... .my question is this will she ever try to contact me ... .I am depressed and don't think I will be able to move on ... .she called me a dangerous criminal because I dug up her past ... .please tell me dear readers am I really bad is there something wrong with me ... .or does she have BPD... .she used to pick fights with me unnecessarily when we were together ... .o just used to put up with her ... .but now I miss her ... .she told my sister that I I ever contact her she would use her conversation with my sister as a tool to lodge a police report... .I guess she is afraid that I will try to ruin her relationship ... .but I am not that kind of person actually. ... dear friends do I people think she will ever get back to me ... .coincidentally she had told my sis last December that she is getting married  it's april now and she is still unmarried  possibly in between boy friends ... .and I am going nuts
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

tryingtohelp

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 05:26:41 AM »

Hi Ashwin

Sorry to hear what you are going through,  I have just been put through a bad experience with my BPD (diagnosed) S.O. today ,  and have had years of bad experiences with BPD .  Firstly, is your ex girlfriend, diagnosed BPD ?   Trying to guess can be a minefield, and there are many other overlapping personality disorders which can hide the real deal.

If she does genuinely have BPD, then you are in for a rough ride and you will need to be very strong to stay sane yourself.  All you can do in the meantime is take care of yourself,  in any way that you can,  getting suicidal over a person who has a serious mental illness is not worth it!   I know how totally immersive they can be, how totally they can take over your life,  how wonderful she can be when she's into you , but it can all change in a few minutes , over the most bizarre things.  The 'multiple infidelities' are another destructive attribute as well, and it just seems to be one guy after another... .untill they find out what a nutter she is and dump her. In a way , they are better off for doing just that! In my case, I am just too attached and am always there for her and she does come back , only to repeat the same things over and over.

I live apart from her now , and see her when things are going smooth, which isn't very often, there is always high drama in her life .     Meet some other women, keep a balance, do things that interest you,  because if she sees you unhappy and intense, she won't want you like that either, she will always think of herself , not your feelings, they won't matter to her. Don't be 'needy' thats a big mistake.

There are a million things to learn about being with a BPD girl , even then you will rarely get it right!   She will never be any different, but you can change the way she affects you.

Ashwin

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 12:58:51 PM »

This just came in now ... .today I absentmindedly pressed her new number on whats app ... .I didn't even know about it ... .a few hours later she texted my sister on whatsapp saying that she regretted ever knowing me and that she is going to lodge a police report saying that I was stalking and harassing her  my sis had to plead with her not to do it ... .and finally she said that this was the last straw and next time she isn't even going to warn ... .she said she would call the cops on me ... .I am devastated dear readers ... .I mean my dad is a popular figure and I don't want any nonsense to hurt his image... .yes I was nasty with her when I heard about her 6 previous relationships it was sickening ... .but then again I am a one woman man and my morals don't allow me to graze other pastures perhaps my bringing up was like that ... .it's been almost a year since our break up and today this ... .what should I do now that she has declared war on me ... .is it ever possible that this whole situation can be mended ... .I just don't feel like living anymore

Ashwin

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 02:17:29 PM »

A few other details that I left out. ... .she has two siblings one elder brother and a younger one ... .what first struck me as strange was this she doesn't maintain a normal brother sister relationship with them ... .I mean they rarely talk to each other ... .they don't seem concerned about each other. ... next thing she used to warn me when we were together look here when I am done with someone I am totally done ... I don't go back so u better be careful you are driving me to the edge ... .so be careful. ... she wanted to get married almost immediately I wanted some time she wasn't too thrilled by it ... .the best part is this she hasn't till today told her mother about our relationship she is scared of her mother I think ... .I let her into my family my dad regarded her as his daughter ... .she once took my sister to her place just to show her mother that she was spending time with my sister and not any other person ... .she told me that she went into depression in her early twenties and was on medication for that for a long time. ... she has very few friends ... .and she literally demonized her previous exes she told me that her 2nd boyfriend broke her nose ... .the third fellow used to demand money from her to pay for the toll to come n visit her ... .the third guy according to her nevr took advantage of her ... .I find it hard to believe ... .she is a narcissist yo a certain extent she used to tell me that her friends used to say that she looks like some stupid actress  I used to laugh it off and she used to become really upset at that. ... .once I went for my friends engagement where some of his friends women put their arms around me and took pics ... .and all of us went for an after party ... .she kept on caling my phone I didn't see the calls... .the next day wheni got back home she was waiting for me and when I told her that I was at a party and what we all did she slapped me and scratched my arm I was very upset ... .I just walked away and she kept texting me ... .she then sent me a pic of her hand all scratched apparently because she felt guilty for scratching mine... .well we used to have some misunderstanding through out the relationship she would pick fights with me ... .when I couldn't take it anymore I used to put her in her place by telling her about her morals ... .which now I feel was justa  temporary stop button ... .it was indeed very damaging I shouldn't have done that but that was all the leverage that I had ... .she used to constantly bicker about me not caling her or texting her all the time and tht she was the one who was caling me all the time... .I know that I am not the sanest person in town but I too had my shortcomings. ... she used to warn me that you will cry for losing me ... .which is true retrospectively thinking ... .  my question is this dear ladies and gentlemen will she ever ever ever paint me white again ... .will she ever try to get back to me even after all the damage done ... .
Ashwin

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 10:56:52 PM »

Hello trying to help thank you very much for ur reply ... .her mother is a very controlling and manipulating character. ... my ex hasn't mentioned about her relationship to her mother till date ... .my ex had all the traits of a classic waif she used to tell me how her exes used to ill treat her and that she misses her father a lot ... .and if only had he been alive he would have dealt with them ... .she totally hates me now it's been a year do u think that she would ever try to come back ... .I mean I know u ppl will be getting irritated but I feel lost without her ... .do u think even after all these drama if I wait for a long time will she ever contact me ... .or like how she used to tell me that once she is done she is done ... .now my folks are also fed up with me and her ... .my dad n sis are totally against her and they want me to stay away frok her ... .do u guys think she might try to re engage me at some point of time ... .
Ashwin

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 06:22:15 AM »

Sorry for adding on things later as I sit and think more and more memories are coming in ... .when I initially learned about her past that was almost immediately after we got together I wanted to end it because a lot of well wishers wanted me to do so I called her and told her it's over she came in and sat in my car started crying uncontrollably and while talking I saw something funny her phone was on so I reached for it she was apparently recording my voice when I confronted her about it she said since it's our last meeting she wanted to record my voice and hear it when she felt lonely I must have been such a sucker for love I fell in again ... .initially it seemed as if nothing could go wrong whatever I did was deemed as phenomenal ... .then after I let her in to my world she started to slowly control me ... .I didn't like it but we used to have small fights every now and then ... .

Okay u have read about her ... .now let me tell you all about myself. ... .this was my first ever relationship with a woman and before this I did have a crush but was timid to go and tell my feelings for that gurl. ... .so finally when I met this ex of mine it seemed as if she was an answer to all my prayers. ... .I was so happy and in love all those people who had introduced me to her wanted me to put a full stop to that relationship but I couldn't I didn't want to including my dad told me to stop seeing her but I was resilient in my decision ... .I used to actually guilt trip her by telling her about her ex ... .and about what people were talking about her ... .finally all my dad's friends the so called good Samaritan s backed off and it was just us finally when my dad fell ill she was my only moral support ... .so I decided finally whatever might have been her past I'm least bothered about it ... .after this she became almost a family member she became close to.my sister and all of them started to descend on me with my faults frankly it was quite overwhelming for me ... .then I had to go back home ... .had trouble getting my visa renewed and that was when she started pestering me for marriage ... .I wasn't ready ... .much before that itself she stopped visiting my place ... .cut off ties with my dad n sis ... .I believe her mother had told her it seems that people will talk bad about my dad and her imagine that I felt sick... .really sick ... .we used to have fights over whatsapp ... .one day it was too much for me to bear she said hurtful things like you better go n die ur a useless fellow you are a burden to your own family why don't you just go n die ... .she was driving me wild ... .she used to use strong words on me and never have I once called her names but that day I couldn't control my self I called her a b___ and that's when I opened the Pandoras box I think she called me an ungrateful dog and blocked me on whatsapp ... .this was in may till September I used to send her texts she wouldn't respond ... .finally I saw that one day she has temporarily unblocked me I sent my apologies she quickly blocked me again and ina  few days time she changed her telephone number. ... I was befuddled ... .through various friends I did eventually track her new number down ... .but before I could contact her she sensed something fishy and bombarded my sister with messages on Facebook cautioning her to askme not to get in touch with her otherwise she would lodge a police report ans see to it that I never enter the country. ... .my sister had to beg and plead before she calmed down ... .I just asked my sister to send her the following that I love her a lot and I want her to be happy in life and o would never come in her way... .soon after that my ex blocked my sister out of what's app... .I was devastated she had also told my sister tht her mom haf found someone for her anf she is very happy with him and she was scared that I would spoil her new relationship. ... .I was distraught I had her new number on my phone ... .I admit I did stalk her what's app activity every day and she was online almost the whole time the busiest being on the 14th of feb 2016 then the activity reduced drastically. ... and she reduced all her activity to almost minimum ... .yesterday I accidentally hit her new number on whatsapp she immediately fb messages my sister telling her that she is going to lodge a police report for harassment and finally since my sister had to plead with her she warned her saying this is the last time and from here on there will be no warnings she will directly go n make a police report. ... .and see to that I am dealt with. ... she also said that she never wishes to see me in her life and hates the sight of me ... .and knowing me was the worst thing she did in her life ... .what am I to do my dear friends I am at my wits end ... .will she ever try to rengage at any point ... .judging from her text this time I guess my replacement also left her and she is on the hunt again .I just want to make amends and be there for her will it ever happen ... .it's easy to say move on and stuff but even after all these mess ups will she contact me ... .
wanttoknowmore

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 06:35:35 AM »

you will see how these boards and members here will be able to empower you by understanding your pwBPD behavior and how to avoid major pitfalls in dealing with her to minimize damage to yourself.

One big issue is that when a pwBPD  splits you "bad" then, they convnice their mind that you are worthy of punishment as every thing about you make them angry while in this emotionally dysregulated state of mind.

The best way to protect yourself is NOT TO MAKE ANY TYPE OF CONTACT while they are in this phase as any contact make them worse.

pwBPD are capable of getting restraining orders, harassment charges on you and can destroy your reputation if you keep on triggering their negative emotions by keeping  contact by  talking/texting them.

JUST GO TOTALLY SILENT.... for at least 7 to 10 days. This is the only way at this point.
Ashwin

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 05:43:16 AM »

Thank you wanttoknowmore... .dear people please do read all my 5 posts and give me some moral support ... .do u people think she will ever come back to me ... .  my baggage
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 03:01:44 PM »

hi ASHWIN  

unfortunately there is no one here who can tell whether your ex will come back to you. we can help you to stop the bleeding (not make matters worse) and we can help you prepare for what it will take (no guarantee) if she does come back to you.

have you had an opportunity to read through the LESSONS on this board?

it might also be helpful to start here: What Does It Take?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Ashwin

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 09:39:02 PM »

Thank you sir... .dear people kindly tell me what you feel about my situation am I the one who is cuckoo here ? Or is it the other way around! !
wanttoknowmore

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 06:34:35 PM »

Many people who loved their pwBPD have felt the way you feel... .("Am I the cookoo here"?) thing... .many Nons wonder if something seriously wrong with them... .No... Nothing is seriously wrong with you except possibly that you have tendency to "fix" or "rescue" people who come across  needy and weak.  You might feel better about helping and rescuing them and this might help boost your own self esteem. But, nothing is wrong with that.

The relationships with pwBPD are very intense and they create intensity of emotions in people who love them... .thus, creating a highly charged emotional mindset which feed on each other 's emotional intensity.

The push-pull and eventual breaks up leads a man like you confused, perplexed , feeling guilty and depressed as the entire experience does not match normal logical mind's past experience... .(such as if I love someone more... she will love me more and will be appreciative)

So, Ashwin... .nothing is wrong with you... .you are just coming out of a very intense emotional experience which has the power of shaking the minds of most normal, logical human beings.

You SHALL recover as most of us have recovered... .its only a matter of time... .this experience might give you the opportunity to look inside your own psyche to understand your own emotional world.

Right now, you may be doubting yourself and your strenghths... .you feel weak and lost... .but its temporary... .you will return to your baseline in due course of time... .smarter and wiser.

How do we ,(on these boards) ... know?  Most of us have been there and done that.  Keep reading and take a deep breath and keep moving on... .you are destined to feel better each passing day.
Ashwin

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 09:02:05 PM »

Thank you wanttoknowmore ... .very nice of you... .thank you for helping me to raise my spirit... .do you think that even after one year she might trt to re engage ... .do u think that she might try to come back to me. ... .or is this really over. ... .
wanttoknowmore

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2016, 11:01:20 AM »

Yes... .its possible that she might like to contact you after months or even years from now.  Many pwBPD  do this.  They keep you in their collection box ,to be used again ,if needed in the future. They vcan not discard you. Some do never recycle and discard you permanently especially if they have a good replacement.

Once who are more likely to re connect are the once who have a pattern of going back to their loved ones, mother, sisters, old school friends and their social media have pics of old contacts and they do not change a lot on their social media (not very frequently)  The re-cyclers are also more traditional types who believe in long term bonds and relationships.

Other major factors are (1) How much respect they had for you when things were going great (2) how resourceful you are ,financially, intellectually and emotionally (3) How bad (nasty) the break up was.

If break up involved physical violence, police/legal  involvement and very mean, curse words etc. ,it is less likely for them to contact you again.

I know a guy, whose pwBPD loved one reconnected with him after 9 years with apology and shame and complemented him "believe or not, I never could forget you, because you were the most kind of all men and you tried to help me most"

But, by this time, the man was over her and knew very well that re engagement will only lead to chaos and dysfunction again. He denied the request with "thanks but no thanks."

Presently, you might feel  that she is the one and only one key to your happiness... .because your narcissistic injury is very fresh and bleeding... .But with time this false belief will start evaporating and you will be more in true reality that you can create your own happiness with other people and this person is  not the only key to your happiness. At That point, You might be strong enough to set her free with wish for her well-being and happiness .
wanttoknowmore

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2016, 11:35:32 AM »

She wants freedom form your emotional bond... .love gives... .If you love her give ... .give her the freedom from you... which she is asking.  Be an Emperor... .don't be a beggar... .as ... In the end... .Emperors get what they want and beggars keep begging.

Let her go... .set her free ... just respect her wish... .this is the kindest. loveliest thing you can do for your sweetheart... .If and when she wants to come  back... .spread your arms like an Emperor and welcome  her... .BUT, do not beg for her return.

In true love, its the loved ones wish which matters most... .not your own wish. In the mean time, you have other important things to take care of... .you were well before she came in your life... and you will be well after she leaves.  
Ashwin

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 01:31:17 PM »

Thank you sir... .I have given her her freedom for almost one year it's clearly evident that she was with someone and got dumped ... .even after all this she is still mad at me ... .she had warned my sister I don't understand why to talk to my sister instead of me ... .she could very well threaten me but why tell my sister ... .and now I have noticed that she hasn't blocked me on her new number ... .probably she is waiting for me to contact her again so that she can go and tell the cops perhaps. ... .I'm feeling very down ... .I don't get it how is it that she can love me soo much and now she hates me to the core ... now ... .our breakup didn't involve the authorities ... .she pushed me to the edge and when I yelled back at her she just dumped me and blocked me out of her life... .the only thing I did was to get to know her past that's all
wanttoknowmore

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 02:10:37 PM »

if you suspect that she is mad at you... .the best thing you can do is to not to contact her at all... .protect yourself from the illness she has... .

In the meantime, the focus needs to be on yourself... .your own healing is your priority.

Feel your pain... .and let her go... .build yourself back... .at some point ... this tragic incident will be like a foggy memory in your mind and you will be able to live your life happily.

Proof is the hundreds of members testimony on these boards... .who suffered... .felt the pain like you... .recovered and moved on ... .

More you obsess about her ... more time it will take to heal... .think about the other people ... .who love you... .your family ,your friends etc. Dont they matter ? Don't they need your love and attention... .how about your job... .doesnot  it require your attention... .your health ?  Take care of yourself... man... .just let her go.
Ashwin

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 11:34:40 AM »

Thank you once again want to know more... .people who are reading this post please I am begging u to take some time to go thru my posts and give me ur valuable opinion ... .it matters a lot to me ... .I want u guys to note down ur opinion ... .Doesn't matter even if it's hurtful... .it means a lot to me thank you 

... .
Ashwin

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 03:07:45 AM »

It's been a fortnight since the last fiasco... .never heard from her in the meantime ... .does she really hate me so much even after one year... .will she be ever thinking about what we had once together? ? Do I have any chance that maybe one day she might contact me again... .? I really love her a lot ... .I tried dating other women but never really had the same chemistry that I had with her ... .! I mean when we were together she used to say that once she has broken up with someone she is completely done with that person and she would never go back ... .ever ... .
Ashwin

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 09:38:16 PM »

Guys one more thing why is it that she is conveying her displeasure thru my sister ... .and not talking to me directly. ... .why is she messing up her options of ever returning back... .now my folks r totally against her... .she told my sister that it's the final warning if I ever contact again I am in deep trouble. ... .why not tell me that directly. ... .I mean that would be an appropriate closure for me... .why go to great lengths to threaten my sister... .

livednlearned
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Family other
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 07:03:21 AM »

Hi Ashwin,

What is your sister saying to her?

It sounds like the drama is not dying down. Something is keeping it going.

Any ideas what it could be?

Breathe.
Ashwin

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 09:51:42 AM »

Hi lived n learned tq ... .I don't think there is any drama ... .I mean when I last contacted her on whatsapp she threatened my sister but why do that she also mentioned that she unfriended my sister on facebook because she didn't want to have anything to do with my family ever again... .I mean she used to tell me that my dad n sis were like her own and all that before but why alienate them now... .I mean I want your perspective a on the entire matter if you have gone thru my posts kindly give me ur opinion about me and her ... .am I the one who wronged her by digging up her past and confronting her ... .I had to go away for 8 months for some surgical training ... .that's when all hell broke loose. ... .she went hot n cold on me finally cutting me off entirely ... .now she resents ever knowing me and I quote  " I hate him to the core . I don't ever want to see his face ... .I he ever tries to intrude I will see to it that he is behind bars" ... .why such animosity she slapped me once scratched me.i forgave her for all that but yet I have turned into a devil of some sort. ... everyone including my dad says that it's probably a divine intervention that I escaped from her ... .but I don't feel that way I'm stuck unable to function. ... .I am 100 percent sure she had someone when I was away I.e after she broke up with me ... .gaging her what's app activity. ... .but it's all over I don't know what happened where but now she is single at the moment ... .yet she despises me ... she says what will her future husband think if he got to knkw about me n her ... .I feel really rotten. She even told my sister that she saw me in some car at het hospital which is a figment of her imagination my sister had to tell her that there is no way that was me ... .why such hatred... .why doesn't she threaten me why isn't that when and if she had told me I would have found closure aeons ago... .she was desperate for my love now she hates me ... .I don't understand the dynamics of the entire scenario Attention(click to insert in post)
livednlearned
Retired Staff

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 10:44:37 AM »

I don't understand the dynamics of the entire scenario Attention(click to insert in post)

People with BPD tend to engage in what psychologists call splitting. You can read about splitting here.

This seems particularly relevant from that article as to what you have described in your post:

Excerpt
Often we cope by pushing our own feelings, and our self esteem aside and immerse ourselves in the world of the borderline and become defined by it.

Yet, you cannot be defined by the splitting behavior because it is not really about you. People with BPD tend to have an inability to resolve past grief, so hurt feelings, negative feelings build and rarely resolve. Something may trigger them -- a thought or an action -- and if you are the closest other in their lives, the full force of those feelings are directed toward you.

Often, it is advised here to minimize if not end contact until the person with BPD chooses to reach out. Your ex may be using your sister as a proxy, so in a sense, things continue and don't abate. Which is why your sister's behavior is relevant. Sister, family -- you are all merged in her mind, is my guess.

It could be that seeing Whatsapp activity feels to her like you and your family are reaching out, it's hard to say. And that keeps her in a perpetual state of defensiveness, trying to manage the anxiety she feels.

Breathe.
Ashwin

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 08:39:24 PM »

You are right Doing the right thing (click to insert in post) she is probably using my sister as a proxy. ... .but I guess she has planned things carefully because she unfriended my sister on facebook and then when I accidentally called her on whatsapp she sends those hate and threat messages to my sister ... .finally she had to tell my ex that if I do try to contact her again she can take me to the drycleaners ... .only then did my ex back off... .I mean what the hell did I do to deserve this bull___.

Previously it was in December when someone had called her I guess it was a wrong number she was very pissed off she unfriended my sister back then after threatening me to stay away from her "future husband" I guess she must have had someone because this time she wasn't that upset she just I mean I feel she was more composed this time even though she threatened. . I don't see her on whatsapp much these days don't know what to expect the reality hurts... .because anything and everything seems uncertain... .her first bf according to her did some voodoo ___ on her... the second one used to beat the living daylights out of her 3rd fellow was a wombat 4th a zombie I figured I was probably the 6th or the 7th a total loser. ... haha
Ashwin

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2016, 08:46:12 PM »

In all fairness to her looking back I did take the relationship for granted I mean she wanted loads of attention she wanted me to call her evry time and constantly text her ... and all that which I didn't ... .then thru people I found out about her past ... .because the same people who introduced me to her cautioned me against seeing her by then I had swallowed the whole bait hook line and sinker ... .I didn't want her but couldn't let go of her ... .she was so damn caring and loving ... .but there used to be fights and she used to blow her top... .she used to warn me saying that one day I will cry for losing her ... .which is exactly true
Ashwin

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2016, 08:58:57 PM »

The strangest thing is this she hasn't blocked me on her new number I don't understand why? ? Is she really waiting for me to send her a message so that she can finish me off ... .or why is she keeping this line open? I mean she could have just blocked me on her new number too right ... .I guess she is just waiting for me to make a move ... .
livednlearned
Retired Staff

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 06:23:53 AM »

The strangest thing is this she hasn't blocked me on her new number I don't understand why? ? Is she really waiting for me to send her a message so that she can finish me off ... .or why is she keeping this line open? I mean she could have just blocked me on her new number too right ... .I guess she is just waiting for me to make a move ... .

What do you predict would happen if you contacted her under the circumstances?

Breathe.
Ashwin

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 08:26:44 AM »

I really don't know madam ... .what do u think about it I need a woman's perspective or rather what's ur take on the matter.
livednlearned
Retired Staff

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2016, 08:30:04 AM »

She has said she will take measures to punish you or your sister for contacting her.

I don't know that there is much need to read between the lines.

Breathe.
Ashwin

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »

Thank you very much ... .it's really nice of you to put things subtly. ... .I am having a real hard time coping ... .but I am managing somehow there are times when her thoughts come bearing down upon me ... .I feel lost and depressed. ... won't she be having an iota of feeling for me ... .or has she completely forgotten about me. .

I had a small chit chat with my sister and I belive my ex had told her the reason why she never gave her new number is that somehow I would pry into her contacts and get her number from my sisters phone. .

I asked my sister whether she could show me the conversation that she had with my ex and she says that my ex had taken a promise from my sister never to show the conversation that they had... .so that went kaput I felt that if I could see that atleast it would be somewhat of a closure for me ... .my sister is adamant and says she won't show me ... .

In all ways my ex feels that I pried into her personal life and dug out her past and enjoyed regaling myself by telling her and making her cry and enjoying about her being amorous ... .to tell u the truth I did that I did confront her about her past ... .and she did cry ... .yes but I was naive . I mean we are human beings we are bound to make mistakes ... .for me it was only one thing my morals are perfect and I wanted the woman in my life to also be somewhat similar ... .I can understand one or two but 6 disgruntled relationships I was losing my sanity. Made me feel real bad ... .no I am not a saint by I lost my virginity to her and I did tell her that no matter what I would marry her ... .people are crazy animals I see all sorts of em walking into my hospital... .some of their stories will give u nightmares ... .never really thought that I would also end up with one such bizarre experience myself. ... .

Her father passed away her mother is controlling her brothers are not bothered. ... .when I confronted her about her past she used to cry and say what will my father do if he were alive and to see u making me cry he would have seen to it that ur dealt with. ... .remember your making me cry ashwin gods watching all these tears one day u will pay for all of this ... .

After I got to know her and after all this drama yes I am ashamed to admit I did take the relationship for granted ... .she used to create drama often... .it was becoming really awful for me to bear... .then fate intervened and I had to go away and things started falling apart. ... .

ITS EASY TO THROW THE BLAME ONTO HER BY CALL ING HER A CLASSIC BPD AND WASH MY HANDS OFF AND KEEP GETTING SUPPORT FROM ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE... .but every human being is screwed up on some level I too am not immune in that case... .it was really a bad thing on my part to rush into this relationship falling in head over heels in love with this amazing female who adored me left right and center ... .then just because the cream layer in town warns me about her to my dad ... .and dad in turn telling me and me seeking some of my friends help to find out about her was probably a bad ass move on my part ... .every man or woman have some dirty laundry stowed away some place and no one is going to like someone discovering them and shaming them. ... .I am just giving my ex the benefit of doubt that's all. ... .

IT COULD ALSO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND PROBABLY ITS ME WHO IS A BODERLINE. . I AM ALSO TRYING TO EXPLORE THAT FASCIA OF MINE ... .YOU NEVER KNOW ... .

MY INSECURITY AND LARGELY IMPULSIVITY AND ACTING OR SAYING WITHOUT THINKING HAS LANDED ME IN TROUBLED WATERS a few times. ...

THEN AGAIN IT CANT BE ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME I HAVE A FATHER AND A SISTER WHOM I AM CONCERNED ABOUT  I cannot make this girl my first and only priority all the time ... .she was like marry me fast let's have kids let's do this let's do that I mean I am no teenager but I was 27 at that time and she was 32 and for me I felt that she was taking reigns over my life and felt scared

I am a meek and very timid sort of guy basically but I portray myself as someone else ... .I have had a not to say a difficult childhood but sort of ___ty my mum passed away when I was 10 dad was away at work I lived with my grandparents  yeah my famiy is quite well off and I did have the best of everything growing up. ... .no issues there. dad's  amorous activities which I came to know off later on I mean when I was in my early twenties made me sick to the core... .yeah well something like a Robin cook novel ... .dad's a famous surgeon and women were throwing themselves at him n all that I was sad ... .I didn't want to tread the same path ... .and that's partly why I was quite upset when I found out about my exs past that I did rub it onto her face ... .

Yeah well folks this is about it will update you all soon ... .

My question is just this will she come back? Or am I building myself castles in the air... .

Ashwin

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »

As to ur question livednlearned madam I don't know what to think anymore ... .she cut me off completely last may blocked me on whatsapp changed her number in October last and now this stupid phone of mine decides one day to dial her number on whatsapp and I get the cold shoulder but indirectly thru my sister this warning ... .and okay normally if that be the case I would delete better yet block that contact on my phone but she hasn't done that ... .that's the epiphany of this thing I'm confused. ... .it feels sort of like the sherlock Holmes the game of Shadows movie haha literally ... .I'm waiting to heat from her but god alone knows why on earth has she kept her end of the line open it just like the final showdown scene in that movie "two can play at that game sort of a move" my intentions are either a closure or me surrendering myself to her demands and her taking me back in ... .what her intentions are I cannot fathom ... .

Judging from her what's app activity I don't think she has anyone at the moment. ... .she did have someone earlier though that's my gut instinct. ... but why when I have done some soul searching and learned the basic thing that in a relationship you have to give in most of the time for it to sail smooth do I get her coming at me bearing her fangs ... .I know this that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. ... .I wish I could show her the changed me ... .the true me ...
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest