Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 13, 2024, 08:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The now...  (Read 361 times)
Junknown

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« on: October 26, 2014, 05:23:26 PM »

So, since i have tried giving all of my exBPDgf's stuff to her husband and after her appearing instead of her husband to pick up the stuff (he told me by a text msg after that she didnt let me give him her stuff) i havent seen or talked to her anymore.

I have her blocked on all media websites/communication networks and i can only see her stuff on instagram or in her blog. There isnt any other way she could contact me except these two places or a direct text message on my phone.

What i want to talk about is the latest developments. She posted a pic on instagram of her and the new guy with who she started the relationship about one week after i dumped her after discovering all her lies and witnessing some more.

She also posted a pic of him with her kid. This in less than a month of them being together. After one month she posts on her blog saying how he is perfect bla bla bla, usual BPD honeymoon phase stuff. Now, after about two months of their relationship she posts on her blog saying she was pregnant, lost her child and now, instead of him supporting her, he got himself into heroin again.

So, right now, i discovered that after i left her, she gets a new guy one week later, who was a former heroin addict, is about 20 years older than her, got her pregnant on the first month together even tough she is still married and lives with her husband, and after they lost their baby, he gets into drugs again after 17 years clean!

Knowing her as i know, i would guess she made him get to a point where heroin was the solution to escape his problems... .So, i supose, directly or indirectly she made a former addict, who was recovered, get himself again into heroin. She destroyed another one and now blames him for not supporting her well enough and says on the blog she doesnt know if she will be able to be with him anymore with this problem of him because,  and i quote it,  "she doesnt know if she will be able to deal with his mood swings and the tendency he might have to get into drugs again".

And i tought this was the love of my life. A person who, now that im out of the FOG i see keeps her same old patterns, has no idea what the hell she is doing and easily replaces the ones on her life for another ones to fullfil her attention, love, care necessities. Someone who, in the end is incapable of feeling a thing or attach with true meaning to anyone. And when they lose utility or she is afraid she will get too attached to she either dumps or betrays with other guys.

Even tough i sometimes miss the good stuff we had i now see that i was at the doors of hell and hopefully i didnt enter it. Thank god i didnt get her pregnant or that she didnt move into my house.

Chasing_Ghosts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:00:24 PM »

Thank god i didnt get her pregnant or that she didnt move into my house.

This made me laugh because she always had "pregnancy scares" that i dont beleive were real but to create drama. I second that notion Junknown.
Junknown

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Over - After 1 year and 7 months

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 04:33:53 PM »

Mine wasn't scared of getting pregnant, in fact she desired it.

She even developed a psychological pregnancy about 3 times. The first one when i was the only one physically with her (at least i think this was true - with them you never know... .). The other times when there was me and my first replacement involved physically with her. Luckily none of us got her pregnant. Then, i talked to my first replacement and we both left her at same time.

She gets a new guy, the second replacement, and in the first week together has unsafe sex with him a lot of times. He dumps her after about 1-2 weeks after she started painting him black (was her record, Laugh out loud (click to insert in post), but they were online chatting and being online sexual while i was with her already, it only never got to the physical way). She said he was gay, smelled badly and was a male gay gigolo (Lool, i suspect this was her blackening his image).

Then, she gets this one and seems (seriously, i dunno if she really was or not) to have goten herself pregnant. Was this another psychological pregnancy? A real one? A lie? Who knows... .
clydegriffith

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:16:12 PM »

Junkown, the BPD you are dealing with sounds similar to the one i had the bad luck of coming across.

She too has no problem getting pregnat. Still in her mid 20's and she's got 4 kids by 3 different guys. While she's currently playing house with the latest alleged baby daddy, she's had no problem shuffling her kids from boyfriend to boyfriend and throwing them in the middle of the mix each time.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest