Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 15, 2024, 05:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can control her emotion. Changes  (Read 365 times)
Cosa
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: December 11, 2017, 10:05:23 PM »

3 years in a relashionship. Both married with ___ty relashionships at home. At the begining it look loke we were meant to each other. Now,  one day she can be with me the most loving and caring person in every sense and the next im the worst human on earth. No values. Lyer etc. Insults conduct that reflect heatred towards me. She manipulates everything. Insult my kids. She never recognized what she does to me. It seems to her its not important. But one word to her can turn into the biggest fight.
I love her. Ive done everything in my hands  to try to make her feel what she really means to me.
She alianated me from everything.
What to do
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

TurbanCowboy

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:07:12 PM »

3 years in a relashionship. Both married with ___ty relashionships at home. At the begining it look loke we were meant to each other. Now,  one day she can be with me the most loving and caring person in every sense and the next im the worst human on earth. No values. Lyer etc. Insults conduct that reflect heatred towards me. She manipulates everything. Insult my kids. She never recognized what she does to me. It seems to her its not important. But one word to her can turn into the biggest fight.
I love her. Ive done everything in my hands  to try to make her feel what she really means to me.
She alianated me from everything.
What to do

Tough situation, I was in the same one for most of the last 10 years.  It's very tough to be in a relationship with someone who comes home and I sit there and go, "1, that's 2, that's 3, that's 4" in terms of comments or "zingers" as I liked to refer to them, all comments that are made in an effort to get under my skin or incite a reaction but heaven forbid I ever ever ever ever say anything to incite her ever.

I remember one time vividly, we have a dog and had a fenced in yard, there was one corner where the dog could poke around and get loose if he wanted to so if he got in that corner you had to get his attention.  If you left him alone, he'd eventually get out and then he'd bolt and of course I'd have to go retrieve him.

My wife was out in the backyard sitting down and I could see her looking at the dog in the corner.  Didn't say anything to him, she just watched.  Of course the dog got loose.  While walking by the outside of the fence going to get him I looked at my wife knowing I was going to say something to her and knowing for 100% certainty my comment would illicit a horrible reaction.  I asked her why she didn't say something to the dog knowing he can get loose in that corner and her immediate reaction in a nasty tone, ":)on't f#$#in blame this on me."

I never ever called her out on anything unprovoked or instigated her, but this was a time where I consciously decided that I would say something in an effort to receive confirmation that I would get a horrible reaction and she didn't fail to deliver. 

It's very difficult to last in a relationship with someone like my wife for 10 years when they have free reign to point out anything and everything that you did or didn't do and heaven forbid you ever call them out on anything.  I called my wife a hypocrite a zillion times because of this.

Sorry I'm not giving you any advice on what to do because I obviously was never able to figure it out.  Just sharing a story, it's therapeutic for me. 

Tattered Heart
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:51:30 AM »

Hi Cosa,

I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time in your relationship. Are you still together?

What kinds of things cause her to get upset? When she insults you or the children how do you respond?

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life Proverbs 13:12

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest