Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 07:44:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going back to court...  (Read 366 times)
rainboja

« on: February 19, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »

... .  3 weeks after the trial!  She has been WORSE since the trial and she is acting like she lost!  She got the primary custody of the boys in the evaluation, but she wants more and since the Judge didn't give her more, she is completely out of control.  I was supposed to pick up the boys from the child care on President's Day and she wouldn't let me.  It is clearly written in the evaluator's recommendation and the court orders that the mother who has them for the weekend, gets the boys on the holiday attached.  But she picked them up.  I decided to just document it, but today she had her attorney tell my atty that she is taking me back to court for this:  every other Friday I now get to pick them up at the child care - which closes at 6.  It used to close at 7, but changed.  So I got someone to pick them up and introduced her to the boys this last weekend and explained who she was.  Apparently they told the X and she is taking me back to court to pick them up herself.  She took me to trial to get this time and the Judge said no, but at the time I was supposed to pick them up by 7.  So I got someone to pick them up and the X says that the boys are unhappy about it.  So she is taking me to court again for the 2 hours that she would get them every other week.  The issue for me is that she feeds them dinner and I haven't been able to have any dinners with them for 2 years (except every other Saturday and Sunday).  She now has primary custody of them and she is still after that couple of hours!  Oh, I hope I am making sense.  I welcome input.
Matt
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced.

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 12:56:12 PM »

Have you been able to document her behavior, and show that it violates the brand-new court order?

Has she been diagnosed?

Your case might be, "Putting her in charge has not worked - she is abusing her power.  The kids should be in the care of someone who will follow the court order, to make sure they have time with both parents."

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest