Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 07:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sent her an email that I cannot have any contact from her  (Read 343 times)
Jadam12

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: July 11, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »

Last night I sent her an email that I cannot have any contact from her right now.  I told her I didn't want to be the chump who remains friends while you are out dating other men. 

She keeps emailing that she wants to still be friends, but can't process our relationship right now, which means she wont be wanting to take any responsibility for the crap she unloaded on me over the years even though I proclaimed the parts I played in our dysfunctional relationship. Even when I'd bring up things in couples therapy that she was doing to hurt me she would deflect by busting out into tears saying "I can't do this anymore. You hurt me so much.  I'll never trust you again."

When I sent the email it seemed so right, but all day today at work I was second guessing myself and feel sad. Thankfully I be getting on my bicycle and meeting a whole bunch of friends for our Thursday Night Cruiser Ride. 

Still, there is this part of me that wants to go back "home" (the house we lived together for 7 years with our dog and curl up on the couch and watch a movie). Of course she'll be having a few drinks to wind down  (her drinks are usually a pint glass half vodka, half diet soda) and won't be easy to communicate with.  After about 3 drinks she pops a Valium and is off to bed by 7:30-8:00 listening to her spiritual guidance and meditation tapes.

I miss that so much?  Crazy.

simplyasiam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 07:47:03 PM »

i know how youfeel and it hard. i miss my ex and her kids alot really wish and pray that we can some how get past this

how long have to been apart from her?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest