Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 05:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I break NC for this weird reason?  (Read 328 times)
delusionalxox

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 11, 2013, 08:57:39 AM »

Hi all, been off the boards for a while as away/busy and 3 months since I last saw ex (and got pregnant by him the last time we slept together, a fact he never acknowledged  ) I am feeling so much better on the whole.

But I did something odd the other day I know is a sign I'm not there yet.

Ex was a techie type and a gamer and the login on my playstation 3 console which my sons use all the time, was his email and a password that was saved automatically. Anyway, yesterday the saved password disappeared, I don't know if he deliberately did that or it was  a system thing... .

I panicked a bit as am useless with this kind of thing and could not get through on the helpline... so I texted him saying 'sorry to contact you but the PS3 password is missing, I need it temporarily so the boys can play a game- can you send it please thanks.' no answer. I IMMEDIATELY regretted sending it, why the hell? I then sorted it out via internet guidance  Smiling (click to insert in post) and texted again saying 'ignore this is now sorted'.

The weird thing is as soon as I texted I became AFRAID of a response. My ex is a nasty, resentful loon who has blamed me for everything, run away from all responsibilities and painted me entirely black after 3 years of financial and sexual exploitation. I was no saint but I know that the way he painted me was utterly unfair and wrong and that he is deeply troubled.

So what the hell am I doing?

Today too had moment of extreme anger... . anger at the waste of 3 years of my life on this wanker... . all the energy I expended on an empty child of a man when I could have been healing my life and spending time with good people, friends, family. Doing good work. Living life rather than the half life of FOG.

That's a shift in the anger. It used to be direct at him for dumping me pregnant and all the ___ he did to me. Now it's bigger somehow. It's for the damage he did to me, an already damaged person from childhood. And a sense of guilt in that I let it happen to myself. I didn't protect myself.

I guess  now is the time to start.

Thanks all for your great great help in my recovery. xxx

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest