Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 15, 2024, 06:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YAY.. I have the ministry of children's development finally doing something  (Read 401 times)
ogopogodude
^

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 16, 2013, 10:56:35 PM »

I kept emailing the Ministry of Children and Family Development (i live in Western Canada) with evidence of my wife's rage episodes. Today my case was allocated to a person who said she will relentlessly keep seeing/interviewing my undiagnosed BPDwife, ... .as my situation clearly shows that my spouse is abusing the children emotionally, and at times, to a minor extent, physically.

Now, my wife will have to start behaving herself and stop with the alcohol. Thankfully, the agent said that she believes me 100% and she was appreciative of the evidence (audio, video and the kids written letter talking about their mom's awful parenting, and yelling, and throwing things, and not feeding them).

I had to sign a paper (that needs only ONE parent to sign for permission) to interview the children alone as well as to interview me.  The agent has to interview my wife, gather information, interview the children (teenagers) and then come up with recommendations ... .the most important of which will be that the kids will be with me in the matrimonial home (they are with me in a lousy rental house that is a "tear-down" while mommy currently gets to have our beautiful home all to herself to drink her emotional woes away because we all "escaped" from her).

Then she will likely have visits with the kids with many stipulations of not driving with any children, etc. (the kids are too old for supervised visits). This will be great as I worry so with my (soon-to-be-ex)wife picking up the kids while intoxicated, as I am at work. YAY, ... .this undiagnosed BPD spouse of mine is finally going to face the music. Great stuff to use in my upcoming court proceedings.

My word of advice is to video tape, video tape, video tape (and audio tape). And then back it up on usb memory sticks etc.   And finally , ... .I am hoping that my wife gets the help she so desperately needs. The demon may finally get cast out. I would love to see my wife's situation as a success story, ... .and her to go to say, ClearView Women' Center or similar place to be rehabilitated.  And then later on in life, she can say to me, ... ."what was I thinking (and doing)? Thank you"  (not likely, but possible)
catnap

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »

Very good news! 

ogopogodude
^

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:43:57 PM »

BTW, ... .it may sound like I have contempt and hatred for my wife but I do not. The opposite actually. I would pay a million dollars to "cast out the BPD demon" if only it was that simple.  I actually love her very much. This is why I video taped etc. I also had to protect my livelihood, and therefore the children.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest