Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 28, 2024, 02:31:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have been unblocked by my exUBPDgf on Facebook.  (Read 1087 times)
maxen
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 12:23:57 PM »

I have recently been sent a friend request by one of my exUBPDgf cousins. At first, I didn't recognize who this friend request was from(no mutual friends). I decided to look into it. This person's profile is public. I start looking through the pictures to see if I recognize this person. I don't know who she is. I start looking at who liked the picture. I start noticing after a few pictures, the number of likes doesn't match the number of people shown(I start wondering is this her or one of the mutual friends I blocked). I keep looking through the pictures. Same trend. Every once and a while, I notice the likes not matching number of people shown and one picture with a comment and when i click on the picture to read the comment, it doesn't show and number of likes doesn't match number shown. I keep looking. I need to know who the this is. Finally, I see a name.One of the people who liked one of the pictures, is one of her very close guy cousins. I look at the last name and I look at the person's name who sent me friend request, and the last name was placed first and the first name was placed last. Bingo! It is her. My medusa. I have never met that person who sent the friend request, she doesn't know me at all. So why send that friend request? In the past, I would normally accept most people who sent me a friend request on facebook without really caring who it was(my exUBPDgf knows this). She thought I would have just accepted this person without a second thought and been privy to what I have been doing all this time(almost 8 months NC). Had I not looked into the matter, I would have not connected that this is almost a direct attempt by her via another person. A "feeler". Now I know that she is trying. Good move Medusa. It didn't work.

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Ironmanrises

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 05:37:09 PM »

I would not be surprised if a direct contact is just around the corner. Had this been many months ago after she first left, I would have been in a weakened position. Now, after many months have past, after much time spent on here, I am on a much firmer footing for that very possible scenario. 
blissful_camper

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 05:50:41 PM »

I would not be surprised if a direct contact is just around the corner. Had this been many months ago after she first left, I would have been in a weakened position. Now, after many months have past, after much time spent on here, I am on a much firmer footing for that very possible scenario. 

Once you've crossed the threshold, and you have, there's no going back. 
MrConfused

Relationship status: Painted black and discarded

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 11:54:49 AM »

Scrolling through some old pictures of mine on Facebook(not looking for anything related to her), I have noticed(quick glance) that her profile picture shows in comments(she used to comment a lot on my stuff). The picture is an old one of her and did not trigger me this time. With me being unblocked now, makes me wonder if I will be re engaged again. With Valentine's Day tomorrow, I am wondering if her cyclic behavior will lead her back in my direction. I am of the mind that a pwBPD simply does not "move on" as is repeatedly referenced on here(a pwNPD would be more predisposed to such behavior). For me to know that I am healing correctly, I would have to successfully rebuff a re engagement attempt.

Are you sure you've been unblocked? If I go far enough back on my timeline I can still see her comments, current FB name (she changes it... . o.O) & current profile pic. However, I can't click on it nor can I visit her profile. It's a bug in FB I guess.
RecycledNoMore

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »

IronmanRISES.

Absolutely.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest