Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 08:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Of things to which i cannot quite explain...  (Read 376 times)
Chasing_Ghosts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« on: September 22, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »

Much like a nuclear fallout leaves radioactive remnants i feel like the relationship fallout of a BPD works much the same. In turn leaving behind traits of her personality in my mind body and soul. For example i feel BPD in this stage of the fallout because im going from wanting to hate her to still feeling the love and compassion ive deeply felt for her always.(the second seems to be winning out due to my caring nature) Does it have something to do with her bonding to my personality by projecting all that she is into me after the enmeshment? I can in metaphysical psychic way still feel her presence at times especially after a dream the other night where i felt her soul astrally embodied around me still holding me after i woke up. It feels like shes always going to be a part of me and this is makes moving on so much harder.  I feel such unrest between us... so how do i come to peace when she is bonded on a spiritual level with my very soul? It makes me want to reach out and try to put this to rest or at least mend things to a point where i no longer feel such turmoil in this bond that has become my bondage.

Note: I feel like the bond is stronger(or maybe more noticable?) than typically most because of the act of me losing my virginity(one of the strongest bonds you can form imo) to a BPD(adding to the intensity as it too is one of the strongest bonds formed) at a much older age where im spiritually developing and more self aware of this.

Any thoughts are much welcomed and appreciated...
Blimblam

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 12:49:59 AM »

It's sort is scattered and hard to find but read up on projective identification from multiple sources.  It is litteraly a psychic bond like a mother to it's child. It is like the bond to the ideal mother lover and drowning child all in one bond. The normal bariers of conciousness can be broken by them.  Those bariers never fully formed in them. The way an infant communicates to get attention has developed to a level in them that is an art form of manipulation.

It sounds like you are in a place that is going to hurt like nothing you ever imagined was possible. If you agree please do yourself a favor and notify your work you may need to take off some time.  

I lost my virginity to a pwBPD too she destroyed me.  It's not easy and it hurts much worst than other break ups.

They call them fleas the way they leave you with issues when they leave. It is because you identified with her projections of how she feels about herself. The sad thing is it was never personal she is stuck in a set pattern a ritual.

Heck read about the Isis Osiris myth you will see this ritual of mind control being broken down and reborn was adopted and used to control the masses through religion in ancient times.
Chasing_Ghosts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:29:12 AM »

It's sort is scattered and hard to find but read up on projective identification from multiple sources.  It is litteraly a psychic bond like a mother to it's child. It is like the bond to the ideal mother lover and drowning child all in one bond. The normal bariers of conciousness can be broken by them.  Those bariers never fully formed in them. The way an infant communicates to get attention has developed to a level in them that is an art form of manipulation.

It sounds like you are in a place that is going to hurt like nothing you ever imagined was possible. If you agree please do yourself a favor and notify your work you may need to take off some time. 

I lost my virginity to a pwBPD too she destroyed me.  It's not easy and it hurts much worst than other break ups.

They call them fleas the way they leave you with issues when they leave. It is because you identified with her projections of how she feels about herself. The sad thing is it was never personal she is stuck in a set pattern a ritual.

Heck read about the Isis Osiris myth you will see this ritual of mind control being broken down and reborn was adopted and used to control the masses through religion in ancient times.

So you said its a psychic bond like that of the ideal mother and drowning so this would explain how i can almost read her thoughts and know her desires before she said it half the time. Interesting so i presume that through projective identification it in turn conditions me on another level of unconsciously to serve as means for her purposes through the bond formed psychically. As you said much like a child uses its inherent abilities to control and bend the the will of the mother to serve its needs.

Yea i actually lost my job through the breakup a few months ago then started another one that i was in training for but she broke up with me soon again around this time after the recycle and lost it too. The second time around broke me in a different way and the pain is so much more intense. So i plan on healing and finding a good t for a while until im ready to work again.

On the flipside these past few days have shown me that there is no going back to her and that i would probably end up in a mental ward if she broke up with me again.

Im really sorry to hear that you have also suffered losing such a special connection the the hands of one of these cruel mistresses. It seems the repercussion is total annihilation to our mind body and soul. Leaving us essentially paralyzed in the fallout. 

So its like parasitic drones being left after the queen infests you and drains you dry of all of your substance. They continue to fester and residual effect the host negatively in the aftermath. Also leave you more vulnerable for the queen if later on she needs to feed if shes out of supply. Wow this is all so fascinating...

So in a sense you compare it to a ritual is she not to be compared to a warlock or witch of the mind? But instead of using esoteric enchantments and spells she casts a psychological one unconsciously through protective identification to engulf the mind with a psychic bond?

Its almost unreal to me that a human being can from such an attachment due to lack of barriers and compensate that and its lack of being able to provide needs with a unique skill to manipulate and bend ones psyche. Seems like Project MK Ultra shouldve been looking into borderlines innate abilities instead of dosing people up with psychedelics if they wanted to find a firm basis for mind control application. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

Thank you for the response Blimblam. Im going to look into all that you mentioned and do my research to get a better understanding of what truly encompasses the situation the has unfolded. It seems this rabbit hole goes much deeper as i suspected.

Moselle

Relationship status: Divorced

Every day is a gift. Live it fully

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 03:33:22 AM »

Much like a nuclear fallout leaves radioactive remnants i feel like the relationship fallout of a BPD works much the same. In turn leaving behind traits of her personality in my mind body and soul. For example i feel BPD in this stage of the fallout because im going from wanting to hate her to still feeling the love and compassion ive deeply felt for her always.(the second seems to be winning out due to my caring nature) Does it have something to do with her bonding to my personality by projecting all that she is into me after the enmeshment? I can in metaphysical psychic way still feel her presence at times especially after a dream the other night where i felt her soul astrally embodied around me still holding me after i woke up. It feels like shes always going to be a part of me and this is makes moving on so much harder.  I feel such unrest between us... so how do i come to peace when she is bonded on a spiritual level with my very soul? It makes me want to reach out and try to put this to rest or at least mend things to a point where i no longer feel such turmoil in this bond that has become my bondage.

Note: I feel like the bond is stronger(or maybe more noticable?) than typically most because of the act of me losing my virginity(one of the strongest bonds you can form imo) to a BPD(adding to the intensity as it too is one of the strongest bonds formed) at a much older age where im spiritually developing and more self aware of this.

Any thoughts are much welcomed and appreciated...

I separated from my dBPD/NPDw of 14 years. I moved to a different city 1500km away. For the first 6 months it was chaos and mayhem, and I could sense her dysregulation without any communication. I knew when she was raging in the extreme, and when she was calmer. I felt it in the pitt of my stomach as anxiety and stress. 7 weeks ago she switched from push to pull, and is trying to get me back in.

I can know when she is going to call accurate to within minutes. I just know it and it happens. She needs to feed emotionally just like a baby does with milk.

Thanks for posting. I never knew this happens for others

Blimblam

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 04:20:39 AM »

Read up on projective identification.  What I read tended to focus on how the bond is mainly through nonverbal communication. And that it triggers the reptilian part of the brain on. An unconcious level bypassing the filters and boundaries.  So they send out signals to get past our initial layers of resistance then they love bomb to form the bond.  Basically they have cultivated nonverbal communications that trigger archaic parts I the brain activating archetypical energies within us bypassing our normal defenses as once te bond is made it's like we feel everything they want us to feel. The 2 hVe become 1. The soulmate bond.

Their ability to mirror has been honed and perfected.  They trigger the archetype of what Carl Jung would call the anima.  The anima exists within us so that is how we identify their projection.  Once the bond is formed our boundaries slowly begin to erode away. 

The thing is it was never personal.  We identified their projection with aspects in us an ideal woman.  We projected postive aspects onto them and they infused this with their identity. To them you are an object they need to know they exist and to reflect back a postive view of themselves. That is what they seek if they never got that then they will chase taking the abuse.

It gets to the point where they feel they have control of you and they get triggered by fear of engulfment or abandonment then they project their negativity they do not want to face. They will bait you in to identifying with their projection.  Even if their logic makes no sence you can feel the way they behave around you change and it hurts. It was about them the entire time. They are damaged people.

Ultimately it was doomed to fail. 
Blimblam

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 04:44:16 AM »

I wanted to add that yea they know they are hurting you but they think it is your fault. You become the scape goat to their  own negative emotions as they find an audience to smear you with cultivating pity as them the victim setting up new targets for their pattern.

Moselle

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 08:15:08 AM »

I wanted to add that yea they know they are hurting you but they think it is your fault. You become the scape goat to their own negative emotions as they find an audience to smear you with cultivating pity as them the victim setting up new targets for their pattern.

I told mine to find another scapegoat, her parents, a brick in the wall I don't care which, and if she desperately needs a spouse to blame, she needs to find another one. It only makes her more determined to keep me.

It gets to the point where they feel they have control of you and they get triggered by fear of engulfment or abandonment then they project their negativity they do not want to face. They will bait you in to identifying with their projection.  Even if their logic makes no sence you can feel the way they behave around you change and it hurts. It was about them the entire time. They are damaged people.

Scary! and I'm considering going back to mine. As most of this is non-verbal it's impossible to create a boundary for it. It just opens a bluetooth connection and starts downloading the virus!

Blimblam

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 08:36:43 AM »

I wanted to add that yea they know they are hurting you but they think it is your fault. You become the scape goat to their own negative emotions as they find an audience to smear you with cultivating pity as them the victim setting up new targets for their pattern.

I told mine to find another scapegoat, her parents, a brick in the wall I don't care which, and if she desperately needs a spouse to blame, she needs to find another one. It only makes her more determined to keep me.

It gets to the point where they feel they have control of you and they get triggered by fear of engulfment or abandonment then they project their negativity they do not want to face. They will bait you in to identifying with their projection.  Even if their logic makes no sence you can feel the way they behave around you change and it hurts. It was about them the entire time. They are damaged people.

Scary! and I'm considering going back to mine. As most of this is non-verbal it's impossible to create a boundary for it. It just opens a bluetooth connection and starts downloading the virus!

It is possible but it sort of Implies breaking the bond and becoming detached depersonalizng it. One has to be honest with themself on the space they need to be able to heal and communicate this in a calm reassuring way.  At the same time not implying you are healing from them. It is no easy task.
Moselle

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 08:56:51 AM »

It is possible but it sort of Implies breaking the bond and becoming detached depersonalizng it. One has to be honest with themself on the space they need to be able to heal and communicate this in a calm reassuring way.  At the same time not implying you are healing from them. It is no easy task.

I'm just at this point now! wondering how to do this breaking of the bond and separation of selves.

If I look back the break up has been happening for years now, by degrees. we've both been separating.

On another post, waverider suggested that "my stuff" need to be separated from "her stuff".

I like the way you say that. I've been wondering how I can tell her that I'm not moving back in, I'm happy trying 1 week out of the month, for 6 months to see if it can work and keep my identity separate. The NPD in her will absolutely buy the bit about giving her the space she needs Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

hope2727

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 05:24:32 PM »

Wow. Thank you all for posting this stuff. I van tell mine is going to call or text withing minutes even after months of NC. I feel his suffering and his euphoria from across a large city. I work on myself and feel my slow recovery and detachment but I felt crazy until I read this topic. Now I feel relieved. Imagine if we had found a partner that was healthier. Imagine all we could have had and done with that level of connection.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest