Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 29, 2024, 12:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal?  (Read 784 times)
Deeno02

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »

That was my experience, too. After five years.  All the lies and the denials.

You will never get any remorse or truth from that person. It is so hard to fathom. All you can do is walk through your pain and do the things you can to to heal. We need to focus on that. It's all that we have

NC is vital. At least it was for me. There was nothing there for me but lies, abuse and blame. Nothing.

One theme I've gotten from every post is NC being paramount.  I knew it was important before, but it's nice to have so many on here sounding off one by one about it.  It helps me stay focused on it so I don't breach  my self or when that inevitable time comes when my ex attempts it.   

My ex tried to "ambush" me in the grocery store parking lot a while back... and my pain was so great from the way I was treated that I just looked at the ground, sped up, and arced around her. I treat her like a toxic virus. There is nothing there but pain and abuse for me... .as much as I don't want to believe it. It was difficult to do but I have trained myself to save me. I don't mess around with it. ... and I miss her every day... .its twisted.

So far so good for me. About 2 months out and zero contact. Ive been on guard as not to run into her and the new guy. Im kind of still filled with guilt and ashamed. Trying to get stronger before i have no choice as she coaches my kid, which is coming up in a few months. Yay me.

Deeno... .it's been a while for me... .but 6months after she ran off to new supply I ran into them.

She had told me he didn't go to the beach... .so guess where I ran into them!  I was alone. She looked at the ground and told him I was standing in front of the and I could see they had planned in advance to "act out" in front of me. They embraced etc... .it was a pathetic thing for two adults to do to the victim of their cheating?  It really hurt though. I think that they are still in 7th grade, though.  Being cool (click to insert in post)

They always do "something" F'ed up when I run into them. I am ALWAYS minding my own business and not ever with a woman. I NEVER a do anything to be mean or retaliate. I act like an adult.

... .and after all of this... .she plans a fake run-in with me in a parking lot ... .like after the way she has treated me... I am going to hang out and chat it up with her? What the heck?

Totally PSYCHO.

no cheating in my r/s, i just failed to meet her needs any longer. Im sure she will try to make some contact once she sees me again, pretext of volleyball,  but im preparing though. I sure dont miss the chaos of her and her 5 kids though... .
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest