Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 28, 2024, 08:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me with these texts from my ex last night i am confused  (Read 403 times)
guy4caligirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: December 02, 2014, 06:38:47 AM »

We both had been in LC for few moths now after the B/U almost 5 months ago ,she has been steady that she is not going back ,but the mix feelings that I get from her needs some decoding ?

Only once for two weeks ago she changed her number then gave it to me again .

She threatened  to change it again and her email address but never did .she was up to a renewal of bill and kept the same number after saying this is it I am changing it . but no she didn't .

We all know she is never happy  , I try to make sense to her that going on like the way she does it's not healthy and she needs treatments, yes I know it's bad to talk about her illness , but we both have discussed her issues It's very clear she knows well what she is facing as she was diagnosed 15 years before we met , and followed  a short treatment and gave up with her ex husband she wanted me during our R/S to read about it with her but we never did .

Two days ago I get a text out of the blue had some important questions for her but she replied ":)on't forget to fed our dog " and dismiss the questions I ask for her own benefit .Weird !

After several texts from me she pops up a text in capital letters out of the silence :"News flash :I am happy and have been happy "

"It's obvious that you need me to need you " Crazy !"

I have my doubts that she is miserable and put up an act while she's not ,she has no way to get even her toiletries ," I don't need your help " Leave me alone "

I know very well that I need to go N/C but I still have the urge to have one final adult conversation with her

But it doesn't look like it .

This is where I am your replies will be much appreciated and again remember every situation is unique in some ways , and I know what she's all about ,that's why am still trying to be the the protector not the enabler.

Please what should I do ?
Earthbayne

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 06:45:23 AM »

Pressed for time, but I have to say, in these cases, protector = enabler.

You want one final adult conversation for your own closure, but you already know it's not going to happen. She won't let it happen and even if you do say your piece, it won't matter, she won't give you the closure you seek from her.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest