Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:17:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird behaviour from my exBPD. Can anyone explain?  (Read 381 times)
Xidion

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: December 15, 2014, 12:56:43 AM »

Just to be clear.  She left me 6 weeks ago for someone else. Since then she had painted me and my family black. She removed me and a lot of my friends from Facebook and blocked them. Recently she unblocked me and has re added my friends and family. She is also doing drivebys. 3 night ago she drove by my cousins as I was leaving, stopped in the middle of the road for a few seconds, then drove off. Tonight as I got off of work and went to my car (she knows exactly what time I get off of work) she was slowly driving by as I went to my car. Does anyone know why she would be doing this? We have been NC for 15 days. As far as I can see, she is still with my replacement. It's so confusing and annoying.

peiper

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 01:22:54 AM »

Everything is not paradise in her world and she's checking on your availability. She already knows you which could expedite a change in partners. These individuals as my T says rarely have a cold bed. They always plan ahead.
Xidion

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 01:39:32 AM »

Everything is not paradise in her world and she's checking on your availability. She already knows you which could expedite a change in partners. These individuals as my T says rarely have a cold bed. They always plan ahead.

Why wouldn't she just text me? Driving by doesn't do anything... .

peiper

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 01:57:59 AM »

It lets you know she's still around and interested. In other words it's bait to get you to contact her. These people have tremendous egos. I'm sure she painted you black to everyone. If she can say you contacted her it saves her ego.
Xidion

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 01:59:34 AM »

It lets you know she's still around and interested. In other words it's bait to get you to contact her. These people have tremendous egos. I'm sure she painted you black to everyone. If she can say you contacted her it saves her ego.

I'm sure she has painted me black to everyone, too.  I'm not going to contact her. It's all a game to her.

peiper

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 02:04:09 AM »

Exactly right. The only way you can win with them is by not playing. Hang tough
Xidion

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 12:12:52 PM »

Her birthday is in 3 days.  I don't know why,  but I'm feeling anxiety as that day approaches.  I will not be reaching out to her to wish her a happy birthday,  but I can't stop thinking about what she will be doing with my replacement or if she will be expecting a text from me.

billypilgrim

Relationship status: Separated since 10/2014. Divorce will be finalized 10/2015.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »

Her birthday is in 3 days.  I don't know why,  but I'm feeling anxiety as that day approaches.  I will not be reaching out to her to wish her a happy birthday,  but I can't stop thinking about what she will be doing with my replacement or if she will be expecting a text from me.

I felt anxiety around her birthday every year for 6 years.  The amount of pressure that I felt during each "birthday week" as she called them was immense.  Everything had to go right.  I don't know if you experienced anything like that but I'm sure I'll have some sort of reaction when we get closer to her birthday. 
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest