Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i left  (Read 378 times)
clydegriffith

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: December 16, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »

I usually post on the leaving forum but figured i would share my story here.

I was involved with uBPDxgf for 2 1/2 years. As is usually the case in these kind of relationships things moved very fast and she was pregnant within a month of of us dating. In all honesty, i did not think it was a good idea to have a child with someone i just started dating and who alrady had two other young children. However, she won me over with her persistance going on and on about how we would be the perfect little family. I don't really have a big family and grew up without my dad and i always wanted a family of my own so i fell for it, hook line and sinker. Plus i've always been a stand up guy so i considred this would be me "doing the right thing".

The problems started from the very begining. To sumarize even half of the things this woman put me through would read like a novel but i won't get into those details. Long story short is that i was physically and emotionally abused, falsely arrested 4 times, subjected to constant suicide threats which lead to Child Services getting involved in our lives and cheated on with 10-20 different guys or so, the last of which was a friend of mine and i happened to walk in on it while my daughter was asleep in the next room.

Fast forward to two years after b/u and she's been through 4 or 5 replacements, the last of which she's trapped with a child. I am deeply embarasshed and ashamed that this woman is the mother of my children.

I found about BPD when i was with her, and try to be the one person that could understand her. I purchased the book walking on eggshells and even gave it to her to read. She would acknowledge that "something" was wrong with her and put on a face that she was trying to get better but her behavior just got more and more extreme.

If the person you're involved with is anywhere near as unbalanced as the one i was with the only option is to leave.
peiper

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 02:17:38 PM »

That's rough man. I can't imagine having a child with on of these people.
clydegriffith

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 03:43:50 PM »

That's rough man. I can't imagine having a child with on of these people.

She trapped me. Used me and having a child with me to get out of the horrible situation he created for herself, her other kids and their father. This seems to be her modus operandi as the latest replacement has also been trapped with a child. That's 5 kids in 6 years now.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest