Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second recycle has ended  (Read 594 times)
Infern0

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: July 10, 2015, 02:03:48 AM »

Ok so some of you here know my story as my first breakup with BPD ex was last year and it really messed me up.

Anyway we had LC for about 7 months until a quick first recycle and then this recent one.

During the 7 months after our first B/U I realised I was codependent and had a hell of a lot of work to do on myself, I didn't realise how many issues I had but the BPD situation really bought it all out. My BPD wasn't particularly vile to me, didn't cheat, she was simply a "runner", however the whole ordeal hit me for 6.

Anyway I did a lot of counselling, accepted my part in things, learned to be responsible for my own happiness, reconciled my childhood etc. I ended up going into this recent recycle with a clear head, and I was cautious but with an open mind to things. I should add that every time she has "run" she's ended up coming back on her own within a couple of weeks to a month.

We had 3 good months, then the telltale signs began. It was funny actually how I seem to have developed a 6th sense for these things. She cancelled a date at the last minute but wanted to talk on the phone, so we had a 2 hour loving phonecall, she was talking of our future together, going on vacation etc, all would seem well on the surface, but after the call I went outside and couldn't shake this feeling that something was off. Anyway I then don't hear from her for 4 days, so i call her and she answers but had to go quickly because her mum was calling. She said she'd call back but didn't.

Didn't hear for 2 days, and then tried calling, no answer and no returned call.

I know the script at this stage so it's over. If I let her, i'd probably hear from her in a month and get an apology and excuses about stress etc but i'm not going down that road again. I have a date set up for tomorrow night with a Non who i've made friends with and I know is keen, she's a cool girl and very attractive so i'm looking forward to that.

As for my BPD, well I had my couple of days of being depressed, but the self work i did before carried over, at the end of the day, i can't change her, if she wanted to be with me she'd make some sort of effort to communicate, but nah. And theres no way on god's green earth i'm going to run after her so I guess that's it. I think we all know that you can't change their minds once they devalue you. your pretty much done until the mind swings back the other way. I made the date with another girl because I deserve to be happy and after 18 months of putting my life on hold for my BPD, I deserve someone to treat me as well as I treat them, I just hope BPD doesn't find out about it because i don't even want to deal with the jealousy and her suddenly wanting me back (this has been a pattern when I make friends with other girls while shes gone)

I guess the advice I have is whatever situation you are in, continue doing self work, I carried it on even during my recycle, and it's spared me what would have been true misery right now if i'd not been prepared, i'm sad, i'm dissapointed, but i'm not soul destroyed, i'm not angry, she is what she is, it's nothing to do with me and theres nothing i can do about it. I hope she stays safe, and somedays gets herself right.
patientandclear

Relationship status: single

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 08:51:41 AM »

She might just need time. Not saying it's easy to tolerate these withdrawals, but they often ARE part of a BPD r/ship -- they don't necessarily mean it's over. Unless you decide it is.
Mr.Downtrodden

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »

Disagree.

The BPD holds the power / control of the relationship.  They decide when it is over, and they decide if a return is emotionally viable.

The non is nothing more than a human doormat, until the non has the capacity to realize the behavior patterns of the BPD will not change. 

Good for you, OP, in choosing to be over.  i only wish I acted as such in a quicker time span.
rotiroti
formerly neveragainthanks

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 09:22:09 AM »

I think what patientandclear says could apply for a BPD in remission/treatment and i don't think OP said anything his partner being in therapy. So I would agree with Mr.Downtrodden for the time being
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 10:05:55 AM »

Disagree.

The BPD holds the power / control of the relationship.  They decide when it is over, and they decide if a return is emotionally viable.

The non is nothing more than a human doormat, until the non has the capacity to realize the behavior patterns of the BPD will not change. 

Good for you, OP, in choosing to be over.  i only wish I acted as such in a quicker time span.

A borderline needs to be in control in a relationship because it makes the conflicting fears of abandonment and engulfment easier to tolerate, and that control can be overt or covert, but control nonetheless.

People only have as much control over us as we give them.  If we gave a borderline a lot of power a big chunk of detaching is taking our power back.
Skip
Site Director

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »

I guess the advice I have is whatever situation you are in, continue doing self work, I carried it on even during my recycle, and it's spared me what would have been true misery right now if i'd not been prepared, i'm sad, i'm dissapointed, but i'm not soul destroyed, i'm not angry, she is what she is, it's nothing to do with me and theres nothing i can do about it. I hope she stays safe, and somedays gets herself right.

And I see you did some work on Staying.  You did this right.

She might just need time. Not saying it's easy to tolerate these withdrawals, but they often ARE part of a BPD r/ship -- they don't necessarily mean it's over. Unless you decide it is.

This very well may be the case.  pwBPD can become engulfed.  When someone is like this, giving them space without attitude can really help.

I'd probably do a little stealth investigating, make sure things are straight. It's smart to be cautious.  Bad to be clingy or accusatory, so approach this very smartly. Don't underestimate how intuitive your partner is.

I know the script at this stage so it's over. If I let her, i'd probably hear from her in a month and get an apology and excuses about stress etc but i'm not going down that road again

Are you sure you want to be defensive right now and assume this?  

I think a better way to approach this is to give her the benefit of the doubt - for now - and to continue on the great path you are on ----> ask yourself the hard question:

"If she only needed space - thats who she is - am I OK with that in a relationship"

This is a question of you - not her. We have to respect ourselves first.  Make this call based on who you are.  Personally, one thing I learned from my experiences is that some people are easily smothered. They fear being absorbed. This can be true of people without mental illness.  Space is a problem in many relationships when the partners can't align. Read the advice columns on Match.com or eHarmony - this is a matching criteria like smoking/non smoking.

If that is all it is, can you align?  :)o you want to align?

I met a really great gall sometime back that needed a lot of space. I gave her lots of space. It works with her.  I can live with it.  If she wanted more than I'm giving, though I would look for someone else.

I have a date set up for tomorrow night with a Non who i've made friends with and I know is keen, she's a cool girl and very attractive so i'm looking forward to that.

If she did this, we would be on her case.  You would be on her case.  If its over, call her, meet with her, and break it off.  Take some time (not forever, but at least clear your head) before dating again.

This is not a move of a high integrity man.  This is falling back to the goofy, defensive things we used to do and are learning to grow beyond.

You would disrespect her (as would I) if she was doing this. If she said it was casual or friends only - it wouldn't matter.

The first rule in values/boundaries is "walk the talk" yourself.  :)on't expect it of others if you can't do it yourself.

Smiling (click to insert in post)

[PS: Advice and personal opinion, not judgment.]

BorisAcusio

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »

She might just need time.

I also have to disagree. The fundamental problem with a push and pull cycle is not the act itself, but when a pwBPD distances herself, literally anything can happen behind your back.
Lucky Jim

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 10:28:46 AM »

Excerpt
People only have as much control over us as we give them.  If we gave a borderline a lot of power a big chunk of detaching is taking our power back.

Agree w/that, FromHtoH.  Taking our power back is key, whether one is staying or going, in my view.  No one need be anyone else's doormat.  It ruffled the feathers of my BPDxW when I began this process, but it was something that I had to do in order to reclaim my self again.

LuckyJim

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
Skip
Site Director

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 10:29:37 AM »

I think what patientandclear says could apply for a BPD in remission/treatment and i don't think OP said anything his partner being in therapy. So I would agree with Mr.Downtrodden for the time being

I also have to disagree. The fundamental problem with a push and pull cycle is not the act itself, but when a pwBPD distances herself, literally anything can happen behind your back.

She (patientandclear) may be wrong, guys.  You may be right.  We don't know.

The real question is what kind of men (or women) are we?  

We have learned a lot of bad habits in these relationships and they seem sensible in our hurt world, but put this stuff out into the healthy world (the one we are aiming at) and it plays like emotional immaturity.

A healthy man has the strength to let it play out without falling apart or getting defensive or running to another women.  

What's the cost? Two weeks of time? This will be clear, soon enough.

There is no question that the evasive behavior is concerning. It could be terminal.  It could be just a person being overwhelmed.  Of course, if the act itself (being evasive) is something we can't (or don't want to) handle, then we can maturely exit the relationship, cleanse, and then start over without this person in our life.

Remember reading all the posts about BPD partners getting jealous and presuming all kinds of bad behavior of members because something was a bit off?  We are very critical when we see that.  Its clingy, insecure, immature, and mostly a turn off that pushes us away.

We know it not cool.  Let's not adopt that thinking.

We have developed a lot of bad habits.  Let's shed them.

BorisAcusio

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 10:54:02 AM »

She (patientandclear) may be wrong, guys.  You may be right.  We don't know.

The real question is what kind of men (or women) are we?  

We have learned a lot of bad habits in these relationships and they seem sensible in our hurt world, but put this stuff out into the healthy world (the one we are aiming at) and it plays like emotional immaturity.

A healthy man has the strength to let it play out without falling apart or getting defensive or running to another women.  

What's the cost? Two weeks of time? This will be clear, soon enough.

There is no question that the evasive behavior is concerning. It could be terminal.  It could be just a person being overwhelmed.  Of course, if the act itself (being evasive) is something we can't (or don't want to) handle, then we can maturely exit the relationship, cleanse, and then start over without this person in our life.

Remember reading all the posts about BPD partners getting jealous and presuming all kinds of bad behavior of members because something was a bit off?  We are very critical when we see that.  Its clingy, insecure, immature, and mostly a turn off that pushes us away.

We know it not cool.  Let's not adopt that thinking.

We have developed a lot of bad habits.  Let's shed them.

You're right, tying up loose ends should be done maturely and with respect. Many of us have been watching the OP's story developing for a while and there is some deeply unhealthy dynamic going on for both parties involved.  She has cheated on the "replacement" with the OP, which eventually resulted in some kind of bar fight between them. Untreated Cluster B paired with recent history of infidelity is something one should take very seriously. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Lifelong wounds cannot be addressed while they are traumatizing each other.

It’s a greater kindness that you step away.
Invictus01

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 10:55:35 AM »

How do you maturely exit a relationship when the other person simply disappears on you? Mature people don't simply go blank on somebody, not after months or years seeing each other. If I had a few dates with a girl and she disappeared, I wouldn't mind, although even then a simple "hey, doesn't work for me" would be a good way to resolve it. But to get a treatment like that from somebody who you have seen for months, especially the second time around? We are in 2015, there are a ton of ways to get in touch with each other and say "Hey, gotta have some 'me' time for a few days. Don't worry, nothing is wrong, I just gotta do a few things" When somebody just disappears without any notice and then doesn't return the communication, it is a done deal 99 times out 100.
rotiroti
formerly neveragainthanks

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 10:55:48 AM »

Excerpt
Personally, one thing I learned from my experiences is that some people are easily smothered. They fear being absorbed. This can be true of people without mental illness.  Space is a problem in many relationships when the partners can't align. Read the advice columns on Match.com or eHarmony - this is a matching criteria like smoking/non smoking

Interesting point Skip, this is what I'm struggling with, separating out the fear of engulfment from that of a fear of being absorbed. I used to be scared of losing myself too when I was younger. When I asked my ex to marry me, it was a point in my life where that fear was gone.

I'll never truly know if my ex was BPD or not. She certainly fit the criteria but they were observations from my end. Either way, in the end the engagement didn't feel right to her and I had to accept it.

It's easy to be critical with a diagnosis in hand, but I'm starting to look at it from different angles as well. I think it was you who once told me that the memories will remain, but the emotions will start to dissipate (or maybe it was FH2H, sorry!). That's definitely happening now and it's giving me a new perspective. Thanks for that!

Excerpt
When somebody just disappears without any notice and then doesn't return the communication, it is a done deal 99 times out 100.

Would the same apply for a non enforcing n/c?
Infern0

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 04:50:57 PM »

Skip I get what you are saying about decency etc.

This girl asked me on a date last weekend because I was saying it looked like my rs was over but I said no as I had to try sort things out.

I texted twice during the week to no response,  then it got to Thursday night and I decided to call BPD and if she didn't answer or respond then it'd be the end and I'd call the other girl the next day and ask her on a date.

I got no answer or response.

My BPD has been posting on Instagram and snapchat and she looks quite happy. I could tell her I'm going on a date to get her attention but why? I have to trigger her abandonment issues just to talk to me?

Nah, it's done.
hurting300

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 07:44:23 PM »

This girl asked me on a date last weekend because I was saying it looked like my rs was over but I said no as I had to try sort things out.

I texted twice during the week to no response,  then it got to Thursday night and I decided to call BPD and if she didn't answer or respond then it'd be the end and I'd call the other girl the next day and ask her on a date.

My BPD has been posting on Instagram and snapchat and she looks quite happy. I could tell her I'm going on a date to get her attention but why? I have to trigger her abandonment issues just to talk to me?

Nah, it's done.

what do you mean by she's a "runner"... .

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Infern0

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 08:19:47 PM »

Nah, it's done.

When she devalues she "goes missing" and ceases all contact.  Not a rager or abuser like some BPDs she's a waif, quiet borderline who fears conflict so she just vanishes.  Poof.  Gone in a puff of smoke.

Then about a month later the phone vibrates twice,  you look at the screen and it says "I miss you" , and the whole cycle begins again.
hurting300

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 08:30:29 PM »

Nah, it's done.

When she devalues she "goes missing" and ceases all contact.  Not a rager or abuser like some BPDs she's a waif, quiet borderline who fears conflict so she just vanishes.  Poof.  Gone in a puff of smoke.

Then about a month later the phone vibrates twice,  you look at the screen and it says "I miss you" , and the whole cycle begins again.

wow did we date the same woman? Mine is just like that. No yelling...   cut and run

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Infern0

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 08:38:19 PM »

Nah, it's done.

wow did we date the same woman? Mine is just like that. No yelling...   cut and run

The first time it happened it almost melted my brain.

This time... .it is what it is.  No point being angry,  I knew what I was risking and took the plunge again so oh well.

It's a shame because she can be a wonderful person but she can't get past her own demons, so I have to look after me now.
apollotech

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 08:45:38 PM »

Infern0,

Sorry to hear about the split. I know that you've worked on yourself and had hopes that because of that y'all could make it this time. Unfortunately, she needs to work on herself as well. You seem to be handling everything much better this time around.

I agree with you that she's a runner. In your opinion, is she running because of engulfment issues or something else?
Infern0

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 08:54:59 PM »

Infern0,

Sorry to hear about the split. I know that you've worked on yourself and had hopes that because of that y'all could make it this time. Unfortunately, she needs to work on herself as well. You seem to be handling everything much better this time around.

I agree with you that she's a runner. In your opinion, is she running because of engulfment issues or something else?

Honestly I'm not sure.

I was I guess you could say "cautious" of the whole engulfment problem,  in as much as I tried to make sure we both had a fair amount of space,  but at the same time being there if she needed me. I wanted to take things slow to start,  go on one or two dates a week and slowly rebuild, but you can imagine she wanted a lot more than that.  I was aware that this was a bad thing as she was drawing self esteem from the relationship. So the best thing I could do was try to keep things level and approach with maturity.  Truth be told the whole thing was an explosion of red flags which I now knew were just not healthy.  Regardless I gave it my best because I do love that little Muppet. 

At the end of these things anger is unproductive, I feel bad for her, I wish she could get past things but you can only do that yourself, I had to and it was rewarding. My whole BPD experience had a lot of positives and forced me to grow up and take responsibility for myself.  I'm not the same person I was first time round,  so this time all I feel is sadness and dissapontment.  But it's not like the codependent self implosion from last year.
apollotech

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 09:16:50 PM »

Thanks for the reply Infern0. You sound a whole lot better this time around, as you mentioned, no anger. Following your story here, it just seems that she's caught in the engulfment/abandonment cycle---she runs (engulfment), gets too far away and comes back (abandonment). I was just curious to know if you actually could see what was driving her behavior this time.

Like you with yours, I saw/see great potential in my BPDexgf, but she couldn't/can't overcome the disorder. I watched her struggle with it while we were together. It's a sad mess to say the least.
myself

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »

She's being herself, you're being yourself.

Choices. Personal growth can continue growing.

How will you respond when she contacts you?

Infern0

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2015, 10:37:23 PM »

She's being herself, you're being yourself.

Choices. Personal growth can continue growing.

How will you respond when she contacts you?

Can't say until it happens, depends on circumstances I guess.

I won't ignore her, N/C as i don't need to and it just hurts her, but i'm going to be honest and attempt a proper discussion about things, i'm not closed off to being friends or a confident but she needs to get help before i'd ever trust her as even a close friend again.

But as I say it all depends on the circumstances because it could be tonight, next week, 6 months from now, so who can say where ill be in my life.
Blimblam

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 07:01:58 AM »

I hope your coping better this time. You know what to expect next time I suppose then if that's what you want.
Sunfl0wer
`

Relationship status: He moved out mid March

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 10:21:39 AM »

This is interesting.

Also interesting to see us all be split on different views of this here guys.

My pwN/BPDtraits did a push/pull while in the r/s and living with me.  He would "check out" of the r/s, seemingly to relieve himself of r/s responsibilities for a stretch, until he could manage regular r/s demands at an adult level. (Vs his contentment with a dog who expects little or his golden child r/s)

So whenever I read here about others partners leaving, then coming back, I always paralleled this to my own partners push/pull while still there.

So my point I'm having a difficult time articulating is... .

It sounds like what some of us see as regular push/pull, Infern0 is translating as a b/u initiated by her?

Throughout my r/s it baffled me that he could switch the BF mode on and off like a button switch.  I felt like a dog that you play with when you want but put aside when it suits you to do something else.  I felt used. I longed for consistency of the r/s, even in the down moments that all r/s have, I felt that we could be in a r/s funk without being "released" from our roles as partners... .and work from that position... .but  he always had that "check out" mode switch that baffled me... .only wanting to work on things from that cyclic r/s style of leave/reuniting vs continuing to partner in troubling times.

Maybe what you are saying Infern0 is that you want more?

You want a partner that doesn't run when there is stress but turns toward you?

You want a partner that can verbally share their experience vs have a pull moment or otherwise, leaving you in the dark about what is happening, feeling not considered?

I mat be off... .just throwing my thoughts out there to see what is thought.

How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.~Anais Nin
fromheeltoheal

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 10:55:43 AM »

My pwN/BPDtraits did a push/pull while in the r/s and living with me.  He would "check out" of the r/s, seemingly to relieve himself of r/s responsibilities for a stretch, until he could manage regular r/s demands at an adult level.

Throughout my r/s it baffled me that he could switch the BF mode on and off like a button switch.  I felt like a dog that you play with when you want but put aside when it suits you to do something else.  I felt used. I longed for consistency of the r/s, even in the down moments that all r/s have, I felt that we could be in a r/s funk without being "released" from our roles as partners... .and work from that position... .but  he always had that "check out" mode switch that baffled me... .only wanting to work on things from that cyclic r/s style of leave/reuniting vs continuing to partner in troubling times.

Mine too Sun, and ultimately it's unreliable.  I can't be in a relationship with unreliable.

I've heard a relationship described as two people stepping into the fire with each other.  Not the most empowering metaphor but appropriate sometimes: it may get hot in here, but both people know without question that the other one won't leave, no matter what, along with fighting fair when disagreements arise and working towards a resolution.  What it looked like with her was she was constantly afraid I would leave and I was constantly tolerating her leaving, if only emotionally; untended fire leaves everyone burned.
Circle

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »

Personally, I am glad, as a reader, to hear that you are going/went on a date.

Blowing someone off; totally dismissing them for a week, and not even explaining why, is over the top. That's long enough, in my mind, to justify going on a date with somebody else. And, what better way to get this person who can't communicate, off your mind.

I see torturing yourself, waiting around even longer, as unnecessary martyrdom. You've been down this road before and you know what's around the next bend. Why be a saint, if she is going to behave this way? If anything, I think acting like a saint would only reinforce her behavior. "Sure honey, treat me like a pile of s--t, I'll be right here waiting, while you do that."

No thanks.
Lucky Jim

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 10:18:48 AM »

Excerpt
it may get hot in here, but both people know without question that the other one won't leave, no matter what, along with fighting fair when disagreements arise and working towards a resolution.

FH2H, That analogy may be apt for a normal r/s, but was not my experience in a long-term marriage to a pwBPD.  The premise that one won't leave no matter what is misplaced, I think, when abuse enters into the picture.  I was committed and took my marriage vows seriously, and it nearly destroyed me in a marriage to a pwBPD.  Plus, a raging pwBPD does not fight fair, in my experience.

LuckyJim

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
fromheeltoheal

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 10:30:20 AM »

Excerpt
it may get hot in here, but both people know without question that the other one won't leave, no matter what, along with fighting fair when disagreements arise and working towards a resolution.

FH2H, That analogy may be apt for a normal r/s, but was not my experience in a long-term marriage to a pwBPD.  The premise that one won't leave no matter what is misplaced, I think, when abuse enters into the picture.  I was committed and took my marriage vows seriously, and it nearly destroyed me in a marriage to a pwBPD.  Plus, a raging pwBPD does not fight fair, in my experience.

LuckyJim

Yeah, I was talking about a 'normal' relationship Lucky, and sorry you went through what you did.  And moving forward, knowing the characteristics of a healthy relationship gives us something to aim for, otherwise we may end up in hell part 2; now there's some motivation for change, yes?
Lucky Jim

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 12:08:14 PM »

Hey FH2H, Well, I care too much about myself these days to get into an abusive situation again.   Toughest lesson I ever learned and had to learn it the hard way.  I'm a strong person, but BPD proved stronger.  I have vowed never to repeat so Hell #2 is not an option for me!

LJ

George Bernard Shaw
fromheeltoheal

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »

Hey FH2H, Well, I care too much about myself these days to get into an abusive situation again.   Toughest lesson I ever learned and had to learn it the hard way.  I'm a strong person, but BPD proved stronger.  I have vowed never to repeat so Hell #2 is not an option for me!

Good for you LJ, me too!  Now that we know what isn't an option, let's focus on what are the options, those wonderful nice girls who make up most of the female population, the ones who light up like he 4th of July when you love them all the way, and what comes back to us is beyond our wildest dreams.  Sign us up!  And how healthy do we need to be to go there?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest