Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 09:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Court, Lies, Ruining my life  (Read 327 times)
hardtimes1994

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: October 30, 2015, 01:27:00 AM »

so I've been reading many forums throughout this site and let me just say that they have helped a lot. so ill make this as short as possible. dated this BPD girl (lets call her Snoopy) freshman year of college. ( i believe she has waif traits ), i knew her since high school and we ended up in the same college. the first time we dated she was great, until she got too clingy and obsessive. i broke it off after about 2 months and that was the end of that. ( we would occasionally meet up but just for sex, only like 3-4 times) Until about 2 years later, my JR year, i see her walking down the hallway with her boyfriend and she waves at me. she happened to have class across from me. we started talking again and one thing lead to the other and she dump her boyfriend and started dating me. I guess at that moment i had reached a point where i was ready to fall in love and actually be with someone long term unlike my freshman year. after about a month into the relation she was getting calls from a blocked number and i got suspicious and grabbed her phone and ran out my house to answer it. as im running down the block i answer the phone to have the person on the line tell me it was snoopys BF who lived in another state. so this girl was dating this man for some time ( actually her HS sweatheart), couple of months actually. So snoopy had be running behind me the whole time and she finally caught up and jumped on my and started scratching and attacking me. i pushed her off me and she fell and ripped she mother expensive designer jacket. she began to cry and cry and beg for my forgiveness. i asked her to call the guy and break it off and tell him she was dating me. she did. one of my closest friends witnessed the whole ordeal and was really mad at me.  come to think of it, all my friends, every single one, hates this women. anyways we made up and times were great for a little while. time went on and i realized she was still talking to her ex in the other state. she was doing this triangulation thing BPDs do.

Feb came( two months later) and valentines was approaching. i caught her texting this guy the day before valentine's and we got into a huge argument and whatnot. i told her if she wanted to leave then she should just leave. we agreed to have a good time and she said she would stop talking to him again. valentines day, i buy flowers, chocolate, stuffed animal, jewelry, the works. finally get all my shopping done and i call her and she tells me she's about to get on a train to this guys state. What the heck. This women left me on valentines day, no warning, nothing. i was heartbroken. i begged her to stay but nothing. she leaves.

while she is with this guy, she eventually called me about 2 weeks in and talks to, as if nothing had happened. she tells me she regrets going and that she wants to come back. after insisting that she comes back we finally agree for em to drive, about 700 miles, to go pick her up during a huge snowstorm. of corse i do it because i'm starting to love this women. i pick her up, apparently this guy was really angry with her or something, we stay at hotels and have sex the first night, all we do for about two days. we come back to out home state and shes too embarrassed to go home. so she lives with me and we perfect, she gives me her phone and i drive her to this school where she was doing some program(about 30 min away monday thru thursday). i finally tell her to go home and make mends with family. she does.

(i lose my job during this time because she insists on me calling out/ doesn't let me sleep at time for multiple rounds of intercourse)  

her birthday is coming up. (YAY RIGHT... .) so i invite her out the night before for her to get cannolis, which she loves, she has two, she sleeps over we go to bed around 3 am.  i wish her happy birthday ect. i wake at 7am to her screaming at me that i have to drive her home because she has to go so some job interview... .(BULL) it was so shocking to wake up like that, that i didn't even argue or question.( i'm not the one to buy into her lies or even at this point her tears which she can bust out on cue like a oscar winning actress) as im getting putting on my pants she's still screaming at me and finally i snap and call her a b___. i guess she didn't like that which led her to attack me and dig her huge nasty nails into my hand. i was bleeding for a couple of hours, have scars where she did this. i couldn't believe she got physical with me. i drive her home and for some reason she crying the whole way as if i was the devil or something. we get into an argument during the drive. and i poured some water from a mcdonald drink where the ice had melted. ( i did this because just a couple days before she launched a 80 percent full soda can at my face while i was driving that almost made me get into an accident, not to add it made my whole side of the car very sticky) . this made her stop crying and she finally became very quiet, it was so weird, she finally stopped screaming and arguing, guess she couldn't handle a dose of her own medicine. so i finally make it to her house and she leaves. about two hours later she texts and asks if i would be going to diner with her and her family for her birthday. are you serious... .i said no. a couple hours later i get a call from her mother to come to the house to have a talk.

i make it to the house during the afternoon and her mother and father are sitting at the table waiting for me. i sit down and ask whats going on. the mother starts screaming at me like some lunatic that im a women beater and that i should go to jail. im really confused at this point and starting to get angry because i don't appreciate people screaming at me. she finally tells me that snoopy told her and her husband that chocked her and kicked her and idk what else. snoopy is nowhere while these crazy accusations are being made.  i scan my brain trying to remember if i did any of this during any of out fights. nothing, i may scream and curse but never, never, never get physical. so the only things that comes to mind is that recently snoopy started requesting that i choke her during sex. of course i agreed. for some reason i told them that the only time i choked snoopy was during sex and only because she requested it. they didnt take this very well... .her mother started screaming some more, about me being a women beater and mentioning that i owe her 900$ for the jacket that got ripped(that i mentioned earlier). i stood up and told her to stop screaming at me and that i would not be paying for the jacket and that if she felt to strongly about it she should sue me. i left.

so we went NC for about two weeks and i started missing her. i messaged her and called. she finally responds and we start sleeping with each other again. i guess we hadn't gotten back together but she would spends nights at my house and i would have to drive her early to her home for her parents no to realize she was gone. this went on for 2 weeks. so get a load of this. she sleeps with me on a friday, tell me to drive her home sat morning, i do and that same day during the night i find out the other guy from the other state came to pick her up and she went to go live with him. are you serious. she did it again. no warning, no nothing.

so now she's 700 miles away sleeping with this other guy. prob being choked by him. after a couple weeks she starts calling while he's at work telling me she regrets doing what she did and that she wants to come back and that she's not happy over there and whatnot. at this point i'm not putting up with this and i start telling the guy what she's telling me. she only calls when he's at work. so the guy is pissed but this guys has been through more with snoopy then i have. so i guess he's kind of use to it and accepts it. he starts taking her phone to work, she uses her laptop ,he starts taking her laptop, she uses house phone, he unplugs house phone and doesn't let her have any means of communication. shes there for about 3 months. i guess this guy would fight with her everyday because he was really paranoid about her being with me. since every time she calls i tell this guy and am very straight forward. the guy hates me, idk why, like im being a good guy here and telling him what his gf is telling me. a lot of push pull at this point though. one weeks she misses me, the next she's telling me that she's pregnant is going to get married. (which she later said she lied about) point being after about 3 months she comes back to our home state and we get back together.    

so were together again and im happy. she talks about marriage like she always has. about souls mates and what not. were going to school together, college, so we see each other very often. she doesnt stay over during the day however and will not tell her parents about our relationship. obviously they hate me for what "i did". i beg her to tell her parents because i hate it when she leaves in the morning so early. she tells me that if she tells them that they'll kick her out and not pay for school and that they really really really really hate me. (ALMOST TO THE END GUYS THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND SO FAR) so the week of our relationship, monday, we go to the city and get drunk, she tells me about 1oo times shes in love with me and that she wants to marry me and that shes sees us being together of the rest of our lives. we go home and i make love to this women like ive never have before, full connection, poured out my heart to her. it was different. for the both of us. amazing. life goes on and friday comes, we get into a stupid argument on friday on the phone. i was inviting her to the city. after a couple hours she agrees but i have to go to her house and wait for her to change and get ready. we take the train ( i dont have a car at this point) during the train ride we talk about her classes and what not( shes taking a very heavy courseload which i would think is causing her a lot of stress) finally we make it to her stop and she tells me shes going to take a 3 hour nap. i get mad and we get into an argument. she threatens to call police and to tell her mother that ive been stalking her.  ( this argument isnt as bad as priors we have had, not even top 10) i walk away and the part where she threatened to tell her mother really ticked me off so i called her mother and told her everything. obviously the mother starts screaming at me and and brings up the 900$ for the jacket and all this. i hang up go to the city and get really drunk because i dont care at that point.

so this is where things get interesting.

The next day, saturday, at around midnight, im studying for a coding class im taking and my doorbell rings. what the heck? so i go and two police officers are there and they ask me to come to the precinct for some questions. i agree because what the heck i havnt done anything wrong. they cuff me and tell me that snoopy made a report stating that i had pushed her to the ground and threaten her life... . above all that, her mother also made a report stating that i threaten to kill her too! What the heck IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY.

i get arrested and get a restraining order point on me. i get out after 5 days being in jail,,, not fun,, and i text her thinking she was over it by then and confronter her in the text for lying ( i forgot to mention she is diagnosed bipolar and doesnt take medication because it makes her fat) what a mistake that was, i get arrested again for breaking the order of protection and go back to the slammer. i get out and a month later i called while i was drunk and now i was a warrant for my arrest.

this has hit me hard and am very heart broken. i cant believe she can go one day stating she loves me to the next ruining my life. no prior record. had to drop out of school because of the restraining order. we spoke one day through text and she just blamed be for evrything, called me a creep and stalker, brought up things ive done wrong to her from day one, even made some up, said i deserve the wrath of god.

so now i have to hand myself in for and got to jail again for the 3rd time. its been about a month and a half NC, from her part at least, and i dont know what to do. i want to know if any of you think shell show up in court. shes not good with confrontations. and if she does what should  i do? ive skipped many things because i dont want to write a book but if anyone wants further details ill be happy to share.

Be good everyone and thanks for reading, typing this has made me feel somewhat better.
Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 10:45:31 PM »

Hello hardtimes1994,

There's a lot going on here, and the push-pull combined with the violent behaviors have resulted in quite a problem. Since you're going back to jail soon for violating the RO, is this the point where you realize that you won't get answers from her or her toxic family? Though from your story, you both engaged in DV behaviors (she much more so, having injured you, lying and exagerating).

We can help you process through looking for answers (that she refuses to take meds for her bi-polar further demonstrates her instability), but I really hope that you are shocked enough to never try any form of contact again. Ignore any contact she may initiate, but document it if she does. She would be violating the RO if so.

A friend of mine spent time in the county jail for DV. His gf flat out made up outlandish stories of abuse and publically defamed him. This is serious business. I see that you've posted on legal, and that's good. You'll get sound advice from senior members there who have been through the system.

Turkish

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
ocelot7

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 11:27:20 PM »

Sometimes family members do not want to admit that their child/family member could be capable of such emotional atrocities. Or the "blind trust" in their daughter could be the motive for the false police reports. I am indeed sorry you are going through this.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest