Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
July 02, 2024, 12:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black forever?  (Read 636 times)
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 05:55:20 PM »

"Let it go" = I am a pathological liar.

he hopes you are well and wishes you the best = He wants to keep you on standby.

He did not want to embarass you at work with the papers= "I am too cheap to pay a process server"

Herodias

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 08:20:07 PM »

Thanks Beach Babe... .Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)   Probably very true! To add to this... .he emailed me a picture that I had sent him and he said this always makes me sad... .Then he said emailing with you is causing me to have "feelings" I said what kind? He said "So all this conversation today you feel nothing after months of not speaking?"   I said "What do you want me to say... .You are in another relationship and as far as I know, getting married."  I asked him if he was planing on getting married soon, since he seemed to be in a hurry to get a divorce. I asked him if she was pregnant.I even told him I was happy for him if that's what he wanted and I would always care for his well-being.  He never answered. I said I will take that as true then. Sometimes he would tell me that he would rather say nothing then lie to me... .maybe this was one of those times... .Not sure if he wants me to think she is so I am hurt, or if she is and he doesn't want to tell me since I told him I will have no part of him if he got someone pregnant. I ended up telling him that yes, I have feelings- He broke my heart! I have been wanting to tell him that. He never responded... .maybe I shamed him and ran him off. It's still rude... .especially after he asked if I had feelings... .I guess he was pretending to care.
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 06:45:45 AM »

He is so manipulative, Blue. It sounds like he wants to keep you hanging and that isnt right. Im so sorry he hurt you! Is that how the convo ended, just no response?

Herodias

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 07:07:05 AM »

I suppose he wants me hanging around... .I think he actually see's me as a mother figure. I am the only one who knows him better than his own parents. If he does start having "incidents" he may feel he needs me. Maybe that's just my ego talking, because I am sure he can have her at the hospital as well. Yes... .that's how it ended. No contact. I figured as much... .injury to his ego and he's gone... .Sweet talk and he's around. I just don't want to be part of a harem. I really wish I knew if the gf is pregnant. I don't know why... .It does bother me allot for many reasons. He hooked me that way... Lying that he was infertile. I believed him and when I got pregnant, he was in a big hurry to get married. I guess I want to know if he is repeating the pattern... .I told his Mother he would do that. On the other hand... I hope and pray she is not. For everyones sake.
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 08:04:10 AM »

Of course he will repeat the pattern. Thats a given. He was lucky to have you Blue. Not all women will be as willing to mommy him -and he knows it! Do you really think he's lying about the pregnancy?

Herodias

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 10:38:33 AM »

That's the point... .he is not lying by not saying any thing... .that's how he does things sometimes... .By some stuff on the internet I think she is... I think they are not posting about it because they are both not divorced and his family is Catholic... .I am having the worst time. Between the holidays, knowing my divorce is coming up and the contact, I am heartbroken and can't seem to stop crying! I feel like my grief was delayed as others have said. I think I was in shock in the beginning. Then I kept thinking he was going to come back. Now I know it's going to really be over. Everyone tells me I should be grateful. I just can't wrap my heart around that thought. I am so heartbroken and devastated. I can't believe someone would hurt someone else this badly. I hope he miserable with her if I am honest. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but she cheated with him and deserves to have to go through this pain when it comes to her... .lessons right? I have learned allot, but I am in pain.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest