Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 30, 2024, 11:32:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reached out to my ex BPD friend  (Read 863 times)
Lil Rocky

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2016, 09:46:04 PM »

That is true. I wanted to do the same as you mentioned about your ex. I thought maybe showing her love and letting her know I cared would help relieve her pain and loneliness but it didn't. It made her more distant.
You know, now that you mentioned it, there probably was something before I met her. What exactly, I'll never know. I just hope one day she feels better. That's all I really want at this point. I will think about what you said. I know I need to have compassion and learn to forgive. I don't want to be bitter anymore.
Lil Rocky

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 11:40:15 AM »

Wanted to check-in and update everyone. I'm still healing and have started to enjoy my hobbies again. Haven't felt like this since I first met my ex friend. I know I've been updating and kept saying the same thing over and over but I can't believe I went through all that. I never thought I'd be so codependent on someone who was absolutely cruel to me and I didn't want to lose her at the time. I'm not as angry at her as I was before. I no longer have the feeling to talk to her. I just hope she is doing better and the person she's with is doing ok too. I'm ready to move on.
heartandwhole
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 03:03:46 PM »

Hi LilRocky,

Great to hear from you. I'm glad that you are feeling better. With time, you'll be surprised at how much better things can get—at least that was my experience.

You are ready to move on; that's wonderful to hear. Do you have any new plans for yourself these days, or maybe an activity you are interested in (re) exploring?

heartandwhole

When the pain of love increases your joy, roses and lilies fill the garden of your soul.
Lil Rocky

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 12:12:40 AM »

Hi heart.   Yeah, I have been interested in going back to the gym and getting back into shape. I have been exercising at home for a few months but I can only do so much here. I've been walking around my neighborhood and trying to stay active. So far, it's been helpful. I used to stay inside my home alot and be drained but now feel like I'm alive again. I'm just taking one step at a time.
Larmoyant
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 12:32:10 AM »

Hi Lil Rocky, I'm right with you and have been walking around the neighbourhood and it helps. Have been working up to going to a yoga class. It is draining staying in. Glad you're feeling stronger. 
Lil Rocky

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 12:50:16 AM »

Hi Larmoyant. Thank you. Me too. I'm glad you're able to do the same as well and yes it does help. Good luck on the yoga class.  Smiling (click to insert in post)
heartandwhole
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 02:16:30 AM »

Hi heart.   Yeah, I have been interested in going back to the gym and getting back into shape. I have been exercising at home for a few months but I can only do so much here. I've been walking around my neighborhood and trying to stay active. So far, it's been helpful. I used to stay inside my home alot and be drained but now feel like I'm alive again. I'm just taking one step at a time.

That sounds great  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)  Whenever I get out for fresh air or move my body, I feel good afterwards. Sometimes I feel too lazy or don't make time, and then I'm always glad if I manage to do it anyway.

Keep us posted, Lil Rocky.

When the pain of love increases your joy, roses and lilies fill the garden of your soul.
Lil Rocky

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2016, 01:59:56 AM »

I will heart. Smiling (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest