Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 06:19:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It never ends  (Read 385 times)
JerryRG

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 30, 2016, 09:02:30 PM »

Hello everyone, got these texts this afternoon.
She's breaking down again. I responded the best I knew how.
Some of her writing isn't coherent and I apologize.
Any advise?

(Sil) = sister in law

Can we talk

This is about (son). This is about me being abused. Never in front of (son). But (son) needs a happy and healthy mom again ur right

I'd if we meet at his daycare and talk to someone so we aren't one either this is for (son) and this us for the best and it was the hardest choice I made

Let me knkw, I will pick him up at 5 if we can't talk.

(Sister in law) had to kick (bf) out of her house last night ... .let's just say it's serious and (sil) can vouch for it but (son) needs a healthy mom. I can give you his money, all of it... .if u just plz help (son) so I can start  stop hiding behind these bars

Either way, he never hurt me aside from what u did verbally in front of (son)

I'm about to show up at AA to talk to u... .

(Me)
Having lunch, I will get back to you

(Her)
Plz, jerry. This isn't for me but for (son) I told (sil) last night that I want this to end so bad I have no choice in loosing my son now bc of this abuse... .but I'm contacting pastor (T). Will see if we can meet there if u want ... .or ... .idk... .but why did I do this ... .  I was gonna have the church call u and (bf) said call him itself a d trll him so I said alright

(Me)
I can help, it will be 30 min, contact your pastor, get into a safe place

(Her)
I did. I been talking to him for 3 days. He's in sf for planning a wedding now but I said pastor I felt like God is telling me (son) needs to be with his dad but I can't stand loosing (son) idc about rhe money idc if I owe child support but I don't want loose him. I don't want a go to avera I need exactly what u been telling me I'm so stupid I mean ha I'm sober but what the heck is wrong e me and not recovering.

(Sil) said we could meet at quodobas? So she can feed (son) and I and u can get the truth jerry I'm mot trying to get with u, its been 3 weeks since god told me to hand him over to you he promised courts would stay out of it but I'd I don't be honest with you rhen courts will get involved ... .plz dont take him from me in promise I will get help from all past abuse in promise I'll become the best mom that you once seen in me. I told (sister), she's coming down on a few weeks... .but mom does t know  besides when he was arrested ... .which is my fault idk jerry in know u hate me and u don't care about me rags fine. He has never punched me. He has never yelled at me in he loves (son) just as (sil) would but I want peace so bad I wish we qll could get along cuz  my baby is living the same life I did.  I just need help I don't care if I need to take him this week again I just... .well idk. U might know better resources then me, i

Did u get him

(Me)
Yes

(Her)
Ok thanks (sil) wants to take me and him out to qudobas to eat

But up to u if u want to bring him by or we can pick him up but, I want wants best for (son) and I'm a wreck today ... .I will be going for help idc what anyone says ... .

(Me)
I will let you rest, I have Jacob and he's safe with me

(Her)
Promise me. . .cuzbi have an evaluation with psych tomorrow and xhancws r I'm gonna have to go get some help

(Me)
Yes, get the help you need

(Her)
Everyone's freaking out what happen what happens... .nothing bad happened I'm emotionally exhausted and I want to get better I want my son to be happy with his mom and we had 's good wknd aside the fact my Mrsa went it ninny bones and in have gone infection so everything is burning me out hardcore.
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:30:19 PM »

Any advice?

I think you handled it pretty well, short answers, all business.  I'm assuming this is a phase you've seen before and she won't really get that help she mentions?

Are you getting to the point where these exchanges don't trigger you emotionally?
JerryRG

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 09:33:53 PM »

Thank you fromheeltoheal

Yes I don't buy into them anymore, I do get a little excited that she may actually get some help and her behaviours will allow our son to be safe in my custody, I know I cannot control the outcome, I just have to be prepared for any eventuality.

She promised she would seek help last November and I kicked her out, I regret hurting her, I know she needs help.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest