Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 06:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you reply?  (Read 347 times)
soundofmusicgirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« on: December 07, 2016, 11:17:13 PM »

Not all doctors believe BPDxw and her "stories". My SS's paediatrician just reached out to DH that BPDxw approached him to write a letter stating that the children are not allowed to travel without a parent present.

Since we moved overseas BPDxw is trying her luck again. The same paediatrician was tricked by her this summer. After my husband had a lengthy conversation with him and showed him the facts the paediatrician retracted the letter he had previously written. And obviously he has understood he cannot believe everything that BPDxw is saying otherwise he would not be reaching out to my husband right now.

So what would you respond to the pediatrician?

I personally would like for the pediatrician to simply not write anything. If he writes that the children need to be accompanied by a parent then BPDxw will (and has in the past) insisted that she is the only capable one flying with the children and will demand that my husband pays for her ticket (there is something in our court order that addresses that, but of course BPDxw does not care about the court order).
Should we just respond back thanking him for reaching out and conferring with DH and that the boys are and will be in therapy currently and he would prefer if a mental health professional would make such recommendations?
Then of course we have to go and explain about the T from hell that my husband just sent a letter to stop treating the children and that we are currently in negotiations with lawyers to set up new therapy for the children.
DreamGirl
Retired Staff

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 12:48:01 PM »

How does the pediatrician feel about the children flying without supervision?

"What I want is what I've not got, and what I need is all around me." ~Dave Matthews

Panda39

Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »

I would not throw out there that the therapist will decide especially since the kids "Therapist" (I use the term loosely  ) has shown animosity towards your husband and is buying what the BPDxw is selling (that's why the ex likes the therapist  )

The ex is using the doctor to triangulate... .be the rescuer, because she's the victim (portraying the kids as victims) and your husband is the persecutor.

If the court order covers travel perhaps your husband could just let the doctor know that the children's travel is covered in the divorce decree already so a letter is not needed and send him a copy of the order.

Panda39

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
soundofmusicgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 01:08:54 AM »

My husband talked to the pediatrician and gave him a quick run down of "current events" he also shared about the T from hell. The pediatrician is definitely very aware that something is not right with BPDxw and that she is very manipulative. He even mentioned it to us. He also mentioned that she requested some very strange things from him and that he already was not inclined to follow her request but wanted to double check with my husband. He actually said he is not sure wether my SS`s are still his patients as he has not seen them for about 4 months. Usually BPDxw takes them about once a month or in winter months more often for frequent sick calls. Pediatrician also said he had no idea about T from hell and shared our opinion and views.

DH asked BPDxw wether she has changed pediatricians, but she says no. So we will see.

I have to say it is nice and a huge relief when finally a professional understands the struggles and seems to have realized that not all is kosher with BPDxw.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest