Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 01:56:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe there's hope in coparenting after all  (Read 385 times)
bus boy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: March 23, 2017, 07:30:27 AM »

Today, I must say is the first time in my sons 10 years that his mother agreed. Last night was s10's overnight access, this morning everything is shut down due to a blizzard, I text Xw, said I don't have to go in to work, it's nasty out, for safety reasons s10 should stay put with me. She didn't return my text but she text s10 and told him he could go home home when he wants if he wants to. WOW, I can't believe it, in the past she would demand he come home and a few times she used her puppet as a strong arm to get s10 home. I still don't trust her, she has to much of her father in her and what's in the ram is in the lamb but just the same today is a mile stone.
Swiggle

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:25:45 PM »

It always feels good when something like this goes smoothly.

My guess though is she had better plans that would have been hindered had you followed the access time.

“The value and quality of any love is determined solely by the lover himself.” ~ Carson McCullers
bus boy

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 02:51:37 PM »

Who knows, Xw has certainly caused me to think more cautious when it comes to her. She text at noon for me to take s10 home, I sent a pic of the storm, she replied she will be out in a couple of hours to get s10, her BF would of been off work at that time and she would of loved to involve him so she could get fat off of the control she has over him. I don't want her on my property so I text I would take s10 home.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest