Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 08:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books most popular with members
Stop Caretaking the
Borderline or the Narcassist
Stop Walking
on Eggshells
Journey from
Abandonment to Healing
The Search for Real Self
Unmasking Personality Disorders

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: all the "fun" we have had lately...  (Read 333 times)
soundofmusicgirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« on: June 05, 2017, 02:23:10 PM »

BPXw recently started a go fund me campaign to protect her and the children against her "narcistic X". It is full of lies and she rants on and on about her previous lawyer and the previous judge not understanding the truth and being incapable etc...
(people are actually donating to her "cause"... .)

Then she filed a motion for temporary orders a week ago to not have my SS's come and visit us this summer. (hearing for that is scheduled by the end of this month). Of course she waited to file that motion until my DH told her over email that he had booked all tickets (non-refundable). She filed the motion two days after that email.

She filed the motion with an affidavit full of lies (eg... "she says she can't travel to Europe to accompany my Ss's on their flight because of the laptop travel ban and since she is a freelance writer it would be detrimental to her income" - fyi... the laptop ban is only for some airports in the middle east and also just means you cannot have the laptop in the cabin but have to check it with your luggage).

Now tonight she writes my DH an email with one sentence "demanding he sends her the flight number and confirmation number for sons tickets for the summer today".

I am confused! Why would she need that info when she has filed a motion for my ss's to not even fly to us this summer?

Also how stupid can you be?... she put in her IRS forms (that she know has to show in front of court) that "her ex is a ass and the judge took his sweet time signing an order.
Thunderstruck

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 09:42:57 AM »

Now tonight she writes my DH an email with one sentence "demanding he sends her the flight number and confirmation number for sons tickets for the summer today".

I am confused! Why would she need that info when she has filed a motion for my ss's to not even fly to us this summer?

Also how stupid can you be?... she put in her IRS forms (that she know has to show in front of court) that "her ex is a ass and the judge took his sweet time signing an order.

Do you think she's calling the airline with the information and trying to change or cancel the reservation?

Lol, where on the IRS form is the checkbox for "Is your ex a ass? Yes, No"?  Smiling (click to insert in post)

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."

"The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so. But we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitos and silly people." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
soundofmusicgirl

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 11:05:06 AM »

Do you think she's calling the airline with the information and trying to change or cancel the reservation?

Lol, where on the IRS form is the checkbox for "Is your ex a ass? Yes, No"?  Smiling (click to insert in post)
yep... she has done it in the past. We learned our lesson. Never give out a confirmation number to anyone. Because with that information they can change whatever they want.
We give her the flight number and itinerary without any confirmation number.
This is where it gets tricky. Because you need to show the judge you are cooperating. At the same time you don't want to risk losing thousands of $$$ because BPDxw will make changes to her wishes and has not scruples using your credit card and then not telling you.

She had to amend one of her taxes one year so that my husband could get what was in the court order. She was so pissed that for years after that this was her reason under the category of: why do you have to file an amendment? Smiling (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest