Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 10:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Her On A Dating Website Give Me Some Advice And Help  (Read 390 times)
Rosey87

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 12, 2017, 08:57:59 PM »

Pretty self explanatory. I found her on one because I thought she may be, she is. Wanted to call her and scream but thought of this board. I'm still split black. Don't know if I'm coming back otherwise but, this sucks. What can I do?
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

AnuDay

Relationship status: Almost Recovered

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 12:08:22 PM »

All I can say is welvome to the club.  There are many of us here that share your same pain and your same story.  You are not alone.  Read the Lessons section here.  Read the threads and learn from others mistakes. Read Read Read... .and hang in there.  It will get better.  Just dont rage (or try not to)
Rosey87

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 12:51:46 PM »

Lol, I'm not raging and thank you for the welcome. Came to this site as soon as I found out. For some odd reason I get the feeling everything will be okay and we will talk again at some point.

I wish I didn't care so much. Thank you for the reply.
AnuDay

Relationship status: Almost Recovered

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »

Lol, I'm not raging and thank you for the welcome. Came to this site as soon as I found out. For some odd reason I get the feeling everything will be okay and we will talk again at some point.

I wish I didn't care so much. Thank you for the reply.

We're all going through it.  Work on your inner game.  Work on yourself and everything else will fall in place.  Thats what I am doing now.  MUST build that self esteem in order to "not care".  In my case it helps to get bombarded with egregious behavior everyday.  I guess you become desensitized to being discarded, recycled, replaced, etc.  Mine went from needing a new bf to needing space to maybe getting back together in the span of a few days.  These are crazy relationships.  Dont expect the expected unless you expect the unexpectes to come t the WORST possible time.
Rosey87

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 05:29:43 PM »

Thanks again man. I really appreciate it. Sometimes I forget that she has this and is prone to this type of behavior, so I've read. I'm doing me mostly, but mostly miss her. Thanks again.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest